Ladies - Pictures

Ladies - just some comments on pictures you post:

1) Don't shop your pics. We love your flaws. When you shop them out, and we show up and find them, it is a let down.

2) Show your face. I know there are claims of privacy and such, but we like to see faces. If you don't show your face, it's more of a liability.

3) date stamp things. Bait and switch happens a lot, so knowing you pics are recent helps.

I love all shapes and sizes, and if you look more like what I see in the pics, I'm more likely to repeat. When I see one thing in pics and see something else in real life, I'm less likely to repeat. So - play the long game and post real pics.

Looking forward to replies.
Very well put Savant! I will also add presentation is the key. Please stop using filters. When I see filters I get suspicious of why they are covering their true self and it usually makes me move on to the next.

Also,use selfies to your advantage. It's really easy to dress up and snap a lot of photos.

Lastly I wouldn't hesitate to include a local publication with your selfie. It gives us guys confidence the photos are the real you.
Agree with all points. Thank you for adding.
I totally agree, real pictures with faces would save some awkward moments when you finally do meet.
Taint photos are always welcome.
dammit.
great thread! couldn't agree more
4) Dont use the stupid SN filters
I cringe at the thought of adding face pics.... and not because I am ugly.... but, I (and I am sure some others too) have a legit vanilla job that is very public. I took a sabatical for a few years, and when I came back I felt it was important to post "recent" photos, because a lot can happen in 6 years...gravity is a bitch! Just can not do face photos.....

What about a face photo after screening?
Works for most reasonable people. You never want to be outed unless you want to be.
What about a face photo after screening? Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
I think that's a reasonable compromise as well.

BTW - your gallery is fantastic.
I think that's a reasonable compromise as well.

BTW - your gallery is fantastic. Originally Posted by idiot savant
I agree, her pics are nice and the face pic she sent me wasn't much different from when I saw her years ago.
Too bad we didn't get to meet up.

What about a face photo after screening? Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
IMO there are legitimate reasons for EVERYONE using "fake" pics (some off the the usual internet resources). Without giving details those reasons can be disclosed along with the fact the pics aren't "REAL"! BTW: The same reason applies to hobbyists ... showing their personal information like DL's etc.

Don't wait until an appointment is made and the hobbyist has passed on other opportunities (which there are MANY!), on their way to the yet unspecified location, and their own REAL picture has been shared ..... to break the news ....

... the "safety" thingy is for ALL CONCERNED not just the ladies.

Abi .... your gorgeous face is icing on the cake (I'm sure) that is your delicious body as revealed in your avatar ....

... just make sure any face pic you send is recent ... and with our existing technology that's not a problem ... like 2 minutes ago.
good post. my photos are real , uncut, unfiltered authentic xoxo
good post. my photos are real , uncut, unfiltered authentic xoxo Originally Posted by JasmineLuvv
Which more than likely means YOU ARE! Refreshing to say the least.

Raising expectations beyond reason is not a good business plan, and being oneself with or without blemishes and "short comings" is a good plan. Personally, I'd rather keep expectations low and exceed them than the other way around.