Tips for sniffing out Promoter scum.

It's always the first review of the NEW GIRL.
It's basically 90% of the studio reviews here.

Good thing the studios want so much screening info that I will never give.

Saves me coin.

Visit a real AMP. Change the game. Get more nuts for your bucks.
Now question is, is it?
I been watching Houston reviews for my Houston trip. It is so different on their agency review. They only have two promoter handles (Samsungguy and Assmaster) where Dallas have tons of handles by few promoters.
I'm sure there's more than those 2 in Houston Peter. One thing about the multitude of promoters on Dallas is that it makes it easy to see which studios and amps are owned by the same people.
They pretty much only review 1 or 2 studios (in most cases, K-Fest and K-Blossom)

They don't offer much insight besides bumping dormant threads with posts that provide no value (of course the threads they bump are only for 1-2 studios, making it extremely obvious who they're promoting for)

They review the same place 6-8 times per month

Their reviews are very short and gimmicky (e.g. "I gave her the sauce")
They pretty much only review 1 or 2 studios (in most cases, K-Fest and K-Blossom)

They don't offer much insight besides bumping dormant threads with posts that provide no value (of course the threads they bump are only for 1-2 studios, making it extremely obvious who they're promoting for)

They review the same place 6-8 times per month

Their reviews are very short and gimmicky (e.g. "I gave her the sauce") Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Moviestars handle = promoter. Seagull is the most obvious
There’s something I’ve been wondering about. I have no inside info or facts on this, just a thought.
Notice how the moderators no longer moderate, and always allow the promoters reviews to stay legit without scrutiny? As opposed to the old aspd days, where we would say “quack quack” and have jpegs of rubber duckies, belittling the promoters and shaming them.
That leads me to suspect that the promoters are kicking up payments that they receive from the studios to the moderators. That way the moderators are paid to look the other way while pretending that they don’t know if it’s a promotion or a legit review. Basically a shakedown. A scam.
Possible?
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Speaking about promoters/multi-handle bumpers, when is the GhostRider handle getting paroled? Ghost I know your on here so can you at least let us know?
Speaking about promoters/multi-handle bumpers, when is the GhostRider handle getting paroled? Ghost I know your on here so can you at least let us know? Originally Posted by ntxguy
Tell us how many handles do you have?
Don’t bother responding gents. Points will be given to those who mock the chosen one…
Don’t bother responding gents. Points will be given to those who mock the chosen one… Originally Posted by Joebillybob
Who is that? ntx? Why would you get points for discussing about the subject of promoter with many handles?
Who is that? ntx? Why would you get points for discussing about the subject of promoter with many handles? Originally Posted by chungjang
It's you

You have had more handles on ECCIE than the sum of any other 10 Guys have had. And the Mods have nurtured and supported you for years.

You have become boring, so I won't bother listing the 15+ handles you had, that are easy to roll off from memory. As you know, I have listed them many times.