URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Monfort & Beltline
Activities: Standing shower, BBBJ, DATY, 69, Mish, CG, Doggie, Shower
Hair Length and Color: Straight black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: spinner, natural C cups, nice butt, descriptions on the web site seems correct. The pictures are not her but very close.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review on Aurora, I’ve been waiting to see some on her.

Also Amy at SF
Sienna at Blossom K
Lena at LA
Nice review on Aurora, I’ve been waiting to see some on her. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
I would like to welcome the new AS promoter to the board!
This one and his handles will be different. He will have handles to attack others and handles that will just silent to act like others. Congrat on your new job.
I would like to welcome the new AS promoter to the board!
This one and his handles will be different. He will have handles to attack others and handles that will just silent to act like others. Congrat on your new job. Originally Posted by chungjang
Please stop hijacking threads to stalk big bob. It's about the 4th time you've done it in the past day. Please stay on topic.
Please stop hijacking threads to stalk big bob. It's about the 4th time you've done it in the past day. Please stay on topic. Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Peter just can't help himself.
No pics or info on her on the AS site…?
No pics or info on her on the AS site…? Originally Posted by Prolongus
Damn you’re right, looks like they’ve been replaced with Anny , who has that girl next-door look. I guess I might have to try her next instead.
Damn you’re right, looks like they’ve been replaced with Anny , who has that girl next-door look. I guess I might have to try her next instead. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Of course you do. Your AS spokes person or promoter. You or your handles will review her with or without seeing her.
Damn you’re right, looks like they’ve been replaced with Anny , who has that girl next-door look. I guess I might have to try her next instead. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
You didn't miss anything with Aurora. I saw both her and CiCi on their first days and the latter was by far the better choice....
Didn't get to review Cici before she blew up but she was an epic visit.
Tx Casper, thanks for the honest feedback. I just saw Macy last week, great visit. In her 40’s for sure, but had a good surgeon and looks awesome. Great skill set and personality. GFE style.
I saw Macy too, overall good acceptable performance...but 40's? I'd believe early 30's but who cares...great body imho