Turn ons

Ok you sexually perverted people of eccie, what is your hottest turn on? What gets your motor running? Sexual explicit material wanted. Lol
When SIBERIA post all over the board,turns me on
What is her new profile name? Been wondering if she was coming back or not.
I like....
Attached Images File Type: jpg 08aae3c35c9a7f1475cfef05b9d3640d.jpg (43.0 KB, 420 views)
Do you still have that bottle of whiskey that I gave you, Dallas, or did you drink it all after the first couple of days? lol
lol I used it for body shots!
When I am in the throes of passion and I see my lover ultimately turned on... Then it's ON.. Lol..
So being a turn on IS my turn on!😘
^^^
Me too. My biggest turn on is the expression on the face of my partner when she is close to orgasm.
GB - absolutely. when i am with a woman and she is having pleasure, i am ultimately turned on. although a beautiful face, pleasing demeanor and someone who is a pleaser is very nice too ...
Hearing a girl talk dirty as she puts her hands on me starts to unfasten my clothes or seeing her look me in the eye as she touches herself or even masturbates.
CG, RCG face riding. Not me eating her out, or her sitting on my face while I lick her. No I mean her writhing on my face, tongue, nose, chin, whatever, using my face for her ultimate and selfish pleasure, irrelevant what I may be suffocating (neither of us care if I am). Using me for her ultimate pleasure is a total turn on.
I love my nipples licked.
I have to admit that biting was my very first turn on. I was on the beach with a girl I had just met and when she bit my shoulder I was like "hey! Ouch!" And then "do it again".
After that, the horny look, or stockings and heels, really anything a woman does seductivly gets me going.
I also have a weak spot right behind my right earlobe.
A lady who is freshly out of the shower, lotion on her skin, perfumed, and dressed in something sexy....PM if that's you
I love my nipples licked. Originally Posted by AngelineTheOne

And that just happens to turn me on!