Just found out :(

Just found out just a few moments ago that one of my closest friends from work passed away this morning in ICU. He was on his way to recovering from surgery of a tumor (I suppose) but took a turn yesterday.

Though he was my friend, I considered him as a family member. He was one of those guys who did anything for you without complaining or saying no. He was a very young 60 years old.
sandbox
Really dude? At least you could show some sympathy.
Sorry for your loss hun he sounded like an awesome friend! Keep your thoughts positive he is in a way better place!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 2015-03-22-20-18-25-222297409.jpeg (10.0 KB, 566 views)
Thank you JJ! That means a lot.
So sorry for your loss...

I wish ya a happier week!!!

Thank you Dallas! You have been so nice since last April and especially after my car accident. lol

For being such a queen, I bow to you!
Sorry Dude. Prayers out.
Not to be a noodge, its difficult to offer sympathy to someone grieving for a dear, close friend one minute, and then next he wants someone to sit on his face.
Different people grieve differently, maybe?
First off Nicolet, don't judge a book by its cover. I have met Dallas before and she has helped me out outside of the hobby with support and encouragement after my car accident and I respect Dallas Rain as a person for doing that.

Secondly, there is nothing wrong with a distraction after a rough day. So yes, it is normal for someone who wants a distraction after a difficult
Day*
I wasn't judging, and if I am not mistaken, I offered condolences to you after your accident as well.
I had a very close friend who was a member here pass away a few years ago and it was extremely painful to lose him. So much so that I left the board for a while.
As I said, people must grieve differently.
My sweet friend....just cherish the memory!!

I still grieve for my dad who passed away ten years ago...especially the holidays are hard!
{when I go to his grave next week,it will be the first time in four years...it is still painful to go there}..but I promised my mom I would go help her decorate his grave for spring.
Sorry for your loss
Not to be a noodge, its difficult to offer sympathy to someone grieving for a dear, close friend one minute, and then next he wants someone to sit on his face.
Different people grieve differently, maybe? Originally Posted by Nicolet

Nic when I'm down one of the first things I want to pic me up is companionship. Endorphins always make one feel better.

Add the thought of one sitting on my face and a smile comes. Hmmm I recall vividly how that looks when you sit one my face.

Sorry for the loss.