Austin or San Antonio?

• Starz
  • 07-07-2017, 05:30 AM
Haven't been to SA yet but Austin it always is iffy and most the time there is hardly any business in such a huge city! so please help me decide!!! lol Providers please give me your thoughts and Johns as well.
Could we have all the "Johns" please form a single file line.
The recent no review gives me pause. The recent reviews stating you are a smoker and your rates being out of my budget are both show stoppers.

Address the last two issues and bet more guys will call.
... Providers please give me your thoughts and Johns as well. Originally Posted by Starz
Do you take only Johns or can a Johnny offer thoughts as well?
I suggest you list your rates in your showcase.
  • Old-T
  • 07-08-2017, 08:25 AM
I find the San Antonio/Austin debate almost humerous. They are an hour apart! That is hardly a long drive to see the right lady. Texans can be strange folks.
Maybe take some photos without your tongue hanging out? Might change the crowd you're trying to attract.

But I would pick San Antonio any day

Have fun and stay safe !
Maybe take some photos without your tongue hanging out? Might change the crowd you're trying to attract.

Have fun and stay safe ! Originally Posted by Seductive Selina

I'd pick you any day.
Careful, if you reply on ANY of her threads, you'll get bombarded with PMs with the assumption that you wanna schedule
I've noticed that girls who say stuff like "no bbfs don't ask" will still do bbfs. Weird, huh?
I suggest you list your rates in your showcase. Originally Posted by tang101
What tang said. ^^^^^^

+1 tang

Have fun and stay safe ! Originally Posted by Seductive Selina
God I love you
Try them both once and see which you like better
Austin has alot of fine whores on backpage