Puppies!

In light of all of the recent negativity in the community, I thought I would share something positive!

Our new babies! Mom is our Dobie, Dad is the neighbor's fence-jumping Pit Bull

Ahhh, we love 'em, anyway! They're 5 days old...

You know you want one, Pam!!!

awwwwy Very cute.
1/2 doberman, 1/2 pit bull, I don't think I'll be jumping that fence. You got 3 dobermans and your neighbor has pit bull, don't sound like Mr. Rodgers neighborhood. just kidding
They're all actually the sweetest dogs...

Even the Pit thinks he belongs to every kid in our neighborhood...runs free and plays with all of them.

People feel that way due to bad publicity and generalizations...

I had the internet guy just walk in the front door (forgot to warn him about the dogs) to finish up the installation after moving to our new place...they were all asleep on the couches in the living room....they all kind of lifted one eyelid and went back to sleep. Not a bark out of any of them.

It made me feel sooo much better about that 100 lbs. of dog food I buy every week!
They're all actually the sweetest dogs...

Even the Pit thinks he belongs to every kid in our neighborhood...runs free and plays with all of them.

People feel that way due to bad publicity and generalizations...

I had the internet guy just walk in the front door (forgot to warn him about the dogs) to finish up the installation after moving to our new place...they were all asleep on the couches in the living room....they all kind of lifted one eyelid and went back to sleep. Not a bark out of any of them.

It made me feel sooo much better about that 100 lbs. of dog food I buy every week! Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door

I bet he still almost crapped his pants when he saw what was watching him.
I have very little experience with dobies (My Great And Good Friend owned one for a while, and a few other acquaintances have had them), but the ones I've known were among the sweetest and best tempered dogs I've know. Haven't had any experience with pit bulls, alas.

I've always been a German Shepherd man, myself.

Congratulations on the addition to the family!

Cheers,

bcg
Chan once cross pit bull with collie. Would bite off leg and go for help.
Good friend give Chan family bird dog. Tasted like chicken.
Once have police dog. Humped everything and stole doughnuts.

In light of all of the recent negativity in the community, I thought I would share something positive!

Our new babies! Mom is our Dobie, Dad is the neighbor's fence-jumping Pit Bull

Ahhh, we love 'em, anyway! They're 5 days old...

You know you want one, Pam!!!

Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door
Chan remember time when could leap fence and still be able to make Clouds and Rain with amiable lady. Now like to lean on fence and chat. Not as fun, but trousers get torn less often.
You Know I'm a sucker. Soooo cute