Jimmie Walker won't vote for Obama

Seriously? Is Bill O'Reilly hard up for guests? I mean, I agree with Jimmy "DYN-O-MITE" Walker, but I don't care what he thinks.

This is passing for news? Mr. O'Reilly, if you have dig this deep for guests who support your point of view, it's time to find a new line of work. Really. What does he expect his viewers to do? Jump up and down and yell, "Jimmie Walker agrees with me! I must be right!" Good lord. Bill, the "Good Times" are over.

Another reason to be glad I don't have a TV.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/...ma-128730.html

Jimmy Walker was unconvincing as a young ghetto wise teenager. He is a primo fit with the Mormon apprroach to American reality.

Just remember... The best way to open a gold mine is with DY-NO-MITE!
  • Doove
  • 07-13-2012, 04:21 AM
Seriously? Is Bill O'Reilly hard up for guests? I mean, I agree with Jimmy "DYN-O-MITE" Walker, but I don't care what he thinks. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yet you started a thread about it. And made sure we all know it by making it the title of your post.
Yet you started a thread about it. And made sure we all know it by making it the title of your post. Originally Posted by Doove
Just another in an increasingly long line of reasons why he is known as a StupidOldFart.

However, I will give SOF credit where credit is due. SOF is increasing his post count. Hell, he even started a thread bragging about his post count. LMAO

Other than post count there is not much value to be found!
That will be a dino-mite endorsement for Romney.
I have never liked Bill O'really? But then again I do not watch the talking heads at night.
My bet is he voted for Obama in 2008 but will vote for Romney in 2012.
My bet is that his over-inflated head won't fit in the voting booth.