The Oil Boom Fizzel?!

OK Ladies I told ya I would tell ya my 2 cents after touring back again.
REMEMBER MAKE NO MOVES ON ANOTHER PERSONS EXPERIENCE BUT HERE ARE MY FINDINGS.

for the first time in 4 years i drove down a street and saw 5 houses for sale on one street. hell I could not find five houses for sale in all of midland before.
I drove from the stadium area to walmart 2.6 miles away and saw 8 moving trucks and people loading up I was there on the 29th of the month.
With that being said.
For the first time ever I spent less than 100 on a nice hotel with triple A .
I arrived at 6 a.m. and I could check in and they did not charge me for the previous night.
I was able to extend my stay on the week day and prices DID NOT GO UP!

Did my phone ring 33 times in one day with serious callers No it did not!
Did I still do my daily Max YES I DID!
Ladies we all have our number on what the daily max is full service girls number is different that just L1 girls. What I can do with my 14 yrs of arm work is not what someone else can do with less years.
Picture this... you work out lets say you go to the gym 5 fays a week faithful for 2 hrs a day GREAT JOB... tomorrow you are working out with Arnold Schwarzenegger could you do what he does HELL NAW.......
Me :I wake up at 4:30 4:45 everyday I take naps when I can and I STOP WHEN I'M TIRED. Sometimes I am doing a 11p.m. appointment sometimes im asleep at 9/10 . If I know in advance I can do any hour.
some days a max changes on these days it is 3 cause I goy in late and drove 6 hrs. etc tec.

Point is do not let the low gas prices fool ya take advantage if you have what these men are looking for it is still worth the trip now cost less to make it and not as long of a wait in wal mart and food places. Take advantage of it now.
Well that is how it was for me.

THANK YOU
MIDLAND, LUBBOCK and AMARILLO I'M SO SORRY ABOUT MY ALLERGIES I WILL BE BACK TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU... I paid room charge for 3 days to blow my nose yeah that is perfect ate my lunch plus my damn phone acted crazy. damn old galazy 2 BUT. Thats ok GALAZY 6 here I come in just 5 days YEAH ME