Who really gives a damn

If you sprain your ankle, what do you really do. Ice it, prop it up and hope the elephantitis foot goes away, as does the pain and nausea from the pain. How did this happen, a ratface bastard of course... A few nights ago, a guy left money on the counter, had an fbsm session that went well. He was getting dressed, I was partly dressed in my fave ralph lauren mens shirt, and the guy takes the money from the counter near my purse and dashes out the door. I ran after him and fell and sprained my ankle and hurt my knee. No pity party here for me...just perks of the job...and just a great realization of who gives a damn really. I know about 100+ clients /friends and hardly any of them really gave a damn. Well, three of them actually gave a damn. Let's be honest. But out of 100+...ppl who I constantly make feel better... I won't bother telling the rest of them anything...why would I, they probably can't be bothered, to be late picking up the kid from school for five min, or leave the office 10 min early, things that would require a small favor to occur. So anyway, knowing 3 people give a damn. I suppose I'm lucky I have those angels, you know who you are. Giving a damn is taking a damn, just a little made up philosophy. But if you think about it...
Sorry that happened to you. Hope the offender gets what he deserves.........
The reason they pay you and leave is so they don't have to give a damn.

Don't get caught up in the illusion that you are special.
Thanks y'all... for sure there wasn't anything special about that twist.. but ankles much better this week which is good with the dancing going on...

I have actually been reading thru the boards re: all the site shutdown uncertainties with the bill passing and regardless if provider or client, the guess work we're enduring is simply no fun at all. Feathers are ruffled, it's sparking altercations and opinions are flying everywhere, as is to be expected within a mass group of ppl online...but it'd be nice to hear something solid about the site going forward. Some compared it to hurricane cautioning, others think it's nothing to be worried about, some ppl have no idea what it's about at all. One thing's for sure...the what ifs of it all are a sucky, weird vibe. It's like the chicken ranch being closed all over again. I hope it's something the site can weather and withstand. Hopefully staying in communication with each other, gals & guys alike, will help a bit until we have a better idea of the total effects.
I'm still working, and doing pre-screening for furture appts. just in case, so you guys feel free to pm and chat about this or future meetings, and to have an Fbsm+++ go-to should anything happen ...girls pm as well if you like, to help each other out & share ideas, etc., should anything go bonkers ...my info is below. Sending good vibes to you all.
Love & rockets,
Scarletseven6
512-765-1575
becca-scarlet76@protonmail.com
beckystar76@gmail.com
The reason they pay you and leave is so they don't have to give a damn.

Don't get caught up in the illusion that you are special. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Obviously you haven’t met Becca.

She IS special!