Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom

So excited to see this movie on Thursday in Austin, TX! What are your thoughts on this movie? I have watched all the movies and currently watching Jurassic World as I write this. I think it will be good, just hope they keep the comedy factor down and keep it mostly serious. Thoughts?
  • RZ
  • 06-19-2018, 06:38 PM
Chris Pratt is the lead, there will be a lot of action but expect a fair amount of puns, jokes and satirical remarks
  • ztonk
  • 06-19-2018, 08:40 PM
Moved to the Sandbox...

ztonk
Im excited to see it. I still haven't seen Solo yet so that is a 1st on my list. Will probably aim for that on Saturday morning. Also, Incredibles 2 is supposed to be great so will probably wait until next week to see that one.
  • RZ
  • 06-20-2018, 11:31 AM
Tuesday's are $5 Tuesdays at Cinemark !!
Im excited to see it. I still haven't seen Solo yet so that is a 1st on my list. Will probably aim for that on Saturday morning. Also, Incredibles 2 is supposed to be great so will probably wait until next week to see that one. Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
Solo was pretty good!! Don't let the critics sway you!!
I cannot wait to see the new Jurassic park! The last one I thought was the best of the franchise, in my opinion.........
I think it will be solid, but hard to live up to the original.
Saw it last night! Kinda cheesy, not as good as 1 or 4, but fun!
WINN,
Thank you I will not. Personally I think the whole Star Wars franchise has gone downhill. George just wanted to be done with it. Maybe Disney can bring the spark back.
It'll be good if you're showing up to see CG dinosaurs do dinosaur things. The only problem is it's an older series now and it's getting a bit formulaic. It's a bit ridiculous but an enjoyable flick.
I got ripped off and bought "Triassic park" Movie theaters make me anxious so I never go. Let me know how it goes!
If you want to see some good realistic looking dinosaurs running around eating people then this movie is for you.

But it is not my thing. Saw it opening night and didn't really care for it. The movie "plot" was basically a retred of the Lost World, especially the first half. I'm not a fan of the franchise as a whole though. Like others I thought the first Jurassic Park was fantastic but hated the 2nd and 3rd and while Jurassic World captured some of the magic of the first Jurassic Park, I wasn't as much of a fan as others. This one to me felt like it just devolved straight into "running . . . . and screaming . . . ." as the other sequels did.