Where has everyone gone?

• ZoeJ
  • 11-21-2019, 07:22 AM
Where have all the Eccie users moved to now that this website does not allow ads?
ourhome2.net mostly. sucks because on that site I'm back to square one. newbie to them.
Tryst.link
But cost to stay at top of list
ourhome2.net mostly. sucks because on that site I'm back to square one. newbie to them. Originally Posted by Joewuzzzup
I'm a newbie to the hobby and it's been confusing navigating eccie and oh2

Because of this thread I now see ads are not allowed her but they are at OH2.
I guess that makes it a bit easier to understand.

It just sucks because I can access premium membership options here but at OH2 I can't view shit.
It just sucks because I can access premium membership options here but at OH2 I can't view shit. Originally Posted by DeadXShot
There are several providers there advertising that they'll help with verification.
ourhome2.net mostly. sucks because on that site I'm back to square one. newbie to them. Originally Posted by Joewuzzzup

How so, Hun
You're well known to lots of well established ladies.

Surely someone will help ya out.

I'll vouch for you bro..............

Im on there as well, ill vouch to you were along time regular. Sign up and ill send a vouch when u pm me!!
Alot are on Twitter and only fans which I looked at recently and definitely am going to sign up, tryst and switter have slowed down a lot.
Alot are on Twitter and only fans which I looked at recently and definitely am going to sign up, tryst and switter have slowed down a lot. Originally Posted by Cendell M
What is Only Fans? Text Me.
Kammye..........

Check your PM's dear.......................... .

I would take a snapshot of the number of reviews you have and add that to your album on oh2. I've seen other guys do that on oh2. Of course, the provider will probably want to verify you really are that member. Hope that helps.
A lot more companions are on Twitter now. And ECCIE clients are following suit.
  • ohne1
  • 12-20-2019, 12:27 PM
Tryst.link
But cost to stay at top of list Originally Posted by MILF_77584
Really? Didn’t know that.
  • ohne1
  • 12-20-2019, 12:28 PM
I would take a snapshot of the number of reviews you have and add that to your album on oh2. I've seen other guys do that on oh2. Of course, the provider will probably want to verify you really are that member. Hope that helps. Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
I have seen multiple ladies through ourhome and they have sent in to get me verified but nothings happened. I am still a newbie there.