URL / Website: None
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: 410 & Fred
Activities: FBSM & L1
Hair Length and Color: Long & Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Around 5'3, chubby, had mask on the whole time. Flat butt, but got the job done
Recommendation: Yes
Is her name Linda or Tina ?
This girl told me her name was Tina. I haven't met anyone else here yet but I do know there is at least 1 other girl and probably the mamasan. I heard 2 girls talking outside the room while Tina was inside
Thank you. Because, in the ROS you were calling her Linda.
I dunno what to think of this spa. Reviews are all over the place.
I see that now. My mistake
Typhoon -

I've been there somewhere between 9 - 12 times, seeing the original Tina who was pretty good with the teasing, then another girl or two that were ok, and finally Lisa, with a great set of tits that I'm sure were coming out to play on my next visit and then covid hit. And now I've seen the new Tina ( who is way different, and not nearly as good in any way as old Tina ). Never have I gotten more than L1, and any exploring was always over clothes. Like I said, I do think Lisa was going to bless me with her 36Ds on my next visit, at least if you take her at her word, but that next visit never happened.

There was 1 review of a lot of activities with a girl, and let's just say that I'm dubious about the accuracy of that review. Maybe it happened exactly the way it was reported, but in my numerous visits, nothing has ever come close to that.

My opinion is that its a solid L1 with very little else to offer place.
Overall I don’t like that place. I’ll pop in when I’m searching for an amp in that area from time to time. Always disappointing, unattractive ladies. About 3 or 4 months a new girl was there and was attractive but didn’t want to give an L1 but finally gave in. Never was there again when I went back.

Sorry for the rant, so many misses at that place.
Lemon has always been an L1 Spa.
There are a few errant reports of more but
they are few and far between.

I've talked several L1 providers into L3 but
not at Lemon.
The mamasan watches the girls hard to make
sure they're not offering BJ's of FS on the DL.

+1 to Sotex80's comment.
I gave up on Lemon a long time ago.