Hours of operation

I am almost certain that none of these "" ladies"" are awake between the hours of 4am - midnight. Yetthey post multiple times a day offering services, and either never respond back or days later. I've really thrown my hands up and about 95% walked away completely from this. Back to just being alone and zero aggrivation period.
I am almost certain that none of these "" ladies"" are awake between the hours of 4am - midnight. Yetthey post multiple times a day offering services, and either never respond back or days later. I've really thrown my hands up and about 95% walked away completely from this. Back to just being alone and zero aggrivation period. Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
I think you mean midnight to 4am but I could be wrong. If I'm being completely honest with you I wouldn't want to see anybody who's posting all day until the 4 a.m.(To each their own). Their hygiene is going to be in question for me. That aside alot more ladies are becoming more complicated and annoying which is why I tell them to retire and leave the market for the ones who aren't mad at the world
There was a gal on here who was very popular, tons of WK's. I had an appointment with her later one night, around 11 or so. She kept pushing it back until finally it was going to be around 2 A.M. She knew that I had suspicions that in reality, she was a high volume skank with...issues. The excuse she gave me was that she knew I was very into good "hygiene" and she wanted to make sure she was "at her best." Needless to say, I cancelled.

A lot of those ads get reposted automatically.
There was a gal on here who was very popular, tons of WK's. I had an appointment with her later one night, around 11 or so. She kept pushing it back until finally it was going to be around 2 A.M. She knew that I had suspicions that in reality, she was a high volume skank with...issues. The excuse she gave me was that she knew I was very into good "hygiene" and she wanted to make sure she was "at her best." Needless to say, I cancelled.

. Originally Posted by rooster
google "parking lot loving songs" and let me know which ya like

Hope I'm not one of them
google "parking lot loving songs" and let me know which ya like

Hope I'm not one of them Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
If ya were , I'd still not call ya.
And here I am , tryin to just get a bj quick. I hate it here.