Native Americans?

I’m Native American. I’ve been told by numerous providers that Native American men have more stamina and larger cocks than other races including African Americans. However, I’m not naïve. I understand that women will say a lot of things when you have money and willing to share it. Personally, I’m nine inches. I’m curious what providers REALLY think about Native Americans. Please respond without putting down other races.
Picture please for proof!

Better not be bait and switch either lol
Why settle for a two dimensional picture when you can experience the real deal? Do you visit the OK/TX border?
pppsssshhhh....

*rolls eyes*

I have ALWAYS been a fan of hispanic/latin men...

but my mind has been changed by Middle Eastern Men

Seriously!

Persian Men are now my All Time Favorite!

unless your handle says hung, or mandingo or tendeep - then i don't believe you.

most of the indians dicks i've seen are the size of my pinky toe...native or international.

so i'm with berk...prove it.

registered today...which is all of an hour and forty minutes long.....and your first post was just over an hour ago...MAJOR eye roll.

(and no - we aren't driving to you)
haaa!

busted....

where'd you hear your info...this showed up on the top of the list.

and you're on the bottom...

last in line and definitely not 9
Please dont feed the trolls
sorry bubb...school starts in a week.......................... ..............
!
unless your handle says hung, or mandingo or tendeep - then i don't believe you.

most of the indians dicks i've seen are the size of my pinky toe...native or international.

so i'm with berk...prove it.

registered today...which is all of an hour and forty minutes long.....and your first post was just over an hour ago...MAJOR eye roll.

(and no - we aren't driving to you) Originally Posted by tntangie
Damn it!

He is banned!

That is a hott pic though lol
Too bad he isn't real!
Sorry Bubba
awwww. his tiny dicked feelings got hurt so bad he tried to send me a message on my webpage.