VOTE for your Favorite Provider - Photoshoot Contest!

Hello, I'm new here, so to introduce myself I've put together a Photoshoot Contest ~
Vote for your favorite ECCIE Provider (located in DFW) and the Winner will receive a Free Photoshoot & their voting fans will receive photos from the shoot!

Ladies, message your ECCIE clients that they should vote for you by sending a PM to me, "jaymichael" with your ECCIE name.

Guys, if you have a girl in mind you would like to win, PM me with the name of your favorite ECCIE Provider.

The lucky Lady with the most votes will win a Free 1 hour on location Pro Photoshoot with Studio Zinc, and those that voted for her will receive photos from the Shoot.

Contest is open now and Ends December 30th, the winner of the shoot can schedule between Jan. 7th - Feb. 12th

Feel free to PM or email me with any questions.
Happy Voting! I look forward to seeing who will win!

Specializing in Lifestyle & Editorial Erotic Glamour
www.studioszinc.com
www.facebook.com/studiozinc
studioszinc@gmail.com
I vote for that girl in the red bikini ^^^^^^^^^^

My eyes need to go to confession and they aren't even catholic.
Congrats to either Tara or Lola on winning the contest!

and I will also take whoever edit real life info-Torito is.
Selena!
Sounds awesome
  • BJerk
  • 12-04-2013, 07:42 AM

and I will also take whoever edit real life info-Torito is. Originally Posted by Sleepy363
Maybe they can take their photos together!!
Can't pick just one. Too many great ones here for me. Picking one would diminish the others, similar to the ladies being asked to pick their fav client.
............ Originally Posted by Sleepy363
This will not be who looks the best in a photoshoot, even though there are too many that would be in this category, it is a popularity contest by the WKs of the providers, so you are absolutely correct in that assessment.
Hey, if a lady can get enough people to vote for her then she deserves to win. Popularity contest or not. Mustering all that support doesn't come from nowhere. Tara and Lola have both put in a lot of time and effort building their client base and if they get a lot of votes it's because they've earned it.
Thanks for the comments, the sample photos are of non-providers I'm afraid I do a lot of Magazine & Editorial work.

Feel Free to vote for multiple ECCIE Providers, as you like.

And, I am not a fan of popularity contests generally, but if someone puts in the effort to get people to vote for her, more power to her for sure! But I would like to see votes based on your favorites, and whether they look good in a photoshoot or not, well thats a challenge for me I've yet to make anyone look bad
oh, and a tie! well, that would be a great shoot I'm sure everyone would agree.
I vote for myself!
Hey guys thanks for voting for me! This is an awesome oppurtunity and I hope I get to have fun shooting!! Keep voting for me secret fans and admirers! I am really flattered! Thank you all!!
Hey guys thanks for voting for me! This is an awesome oppurtunity and I hope I get to have fun shooting!! Keep voting for me secret fans and admirers! I am really flattered! Thank you all!! Originally Posted by Lola Bunz
You got my vote Lola, love to see you in those pics
My vote goes to Selena51 and Sweet treat.