Aggressive Dirty Talk

My ex treated me like I was a peice of meat. She verbally dominated me and had the best dirty talk ever. I need a provider that can do the same. It's too intense for the normie girls out here. Then she worship my cock and made me feel incredible. My encounters haven't been that yet.
Your nothing butt my fucking boy toy...here to please me and meet ALL my needs. On your knees and worship me from the tip of my toes to the top of my head and if you miss a spot you will start at bottom and work your way up. That's all sluts are good for, giving me pleasure. Now lay down and shut up while I suck your cock long and hard for my morning protein....Its mine Now give it to me.....
My ex was exactly opposite. She loved it when me and my buds treated her like a piece of meat. Choking, slapping, gagging, rough fucking till her holes were raw, degrading name calling. She loved it.
God damn. Yet like that. Now I'm hard lol.
Your nothing butt my fucking boy toy...here to please me and meet ALL my needs. On your knees and worship me from the tip of my toes to the top of my head and if you miss a spot you will start at bottom and work your way up. That's all sluts are good for, giving me pleasure. Now lay down and shut up while I suck your cock long and hard for my morning protein....Its mine Now give it to me..... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Oh hell yesss!
Only had one GF like to talk dirty....that is why I love seeing providers, they know how to pick up on what I need and run with it.
Thoroughly enjoyed running into a few dirty talkers over the years. They were fun, wish there were more.
I wish there was more dirty talk with the providers I have had. I’m a pretty quiet guy but love hearing the woman be loud and vocal and a lot of cock talk wish there were some in my area.
I can do that but it's new to me so I kinda need those who want it to let me know. I'm a lady who loves the opportunity to talk & act like a dirty slut.
Dirty talk from behind an innocent angel face, conservative soccer-mom or "whom you'd never suspect" facade = instant hard-on. A truly underrated skill.
Your nothing butt my fucking boy toy...here to please me and meet ALL my needs. On your knees and worship me from the tip of my toes to the top of my head and if you miss a spot you will start at bottom and work your way up. That's all sluts are good for, giving me pleasure. Now lay down and shut up while I suck your cock long and hard for my morning protein....Its mine Now give it to me..... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Hahahahaha..............You sound like you can be pretty demanding. What if you get a shy type and he starts to cry or says "Mommy please don't yell at me", lol. How would you handle that situation?

Jim
Hahahahaha..............You sound like you can be pretty demanding. What if you get a shy type and he starts to cry or says "Mommy please don't yell at me", lol. How would you handle that situation?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I shove my tit down his throat and cuddle him for a few minutes....then maybe a little smothering as his mouth is already full....What can't you breath out of your ears?!?! LOL. Truely though I asked their version of Mommy and I read your signals and make our Mommy/son playtime our own fantasy.
I shove my tit down his throat and cuddle him for a few minutes....then maybe a little smothering as his mouth is already full....What can't you breath out of your ears?!?! LOL. Truely though I asked their version of Mommy and I read your signals and make our Mommy/son playtime our own fantasy. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
You handled that pretty well Mommy, lol.

Jim
My ex gf / doubles partner knew I liked being degraded by her verbally and used to call me a dirty little whore a fucking slut and get me to bend over and tell guys to fuck me hard up the ass while i gave her oral pleasure - reading threads like this make me kinda miss her LOL
Just remember its not yours until you TAKE IT!