new hoe on bp??

💋NEW Sexy Mexican Mami⚠🎀 Avail. NOW🎀⚠📲Hablo Español📲📞 - 23

Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 9:17 PM

Hello handsome, I'm back visiting for a short while.
My name is Yanira I am a very sexy & sophisticated 100% REAL Latina I enjoy the company of professional mature gentlemen 👔 I am ALL about having fun & open minded. Giving you moments that you could have only dreamed of is my goal! Most importantly, there is NO rush. Can't wait to meet you! •Real & Recent Pics •100% me or its free •100% Drama free •Hablo Español Yanira **NEW NUMBER** texting is ok ☎☎4159050634☎☎
Poster's age: 23

• Post ID: 35538973 dallas

email to friend
Took the plunge and checked her out last Friday. Went in for a qk visit she did cbj not sure if that's a deal breaker for you but definitely her real nice gal and nice tittays!
what was the rate? did u ask about bbbj? where was the incall? or outcall. Post a review man!
  • BLM69
  • 09-28-2015, 12:41 PM
No review on her?
Yea ok I'm gonna believe a mfer with one post lmao...
Man she is hot I don't mind cbj any review of her and rates
What rates?
Yeahh......in a newb to this and I don't know where or how to post a review. It was .70 location was off of 635/coit she's in Plano now trying to drop by again later today!
Ok finally posted my first review. I even told her to make an acct cause there's a lot more potential here than bp!
Yeahh......in a newb to this and I don't know where or how to post a review. It was .70 location was off of 635/coit she's in Plano now trying to drop by again later today! Originally Posted by Dickwayne

a newb but you somehow knew how to properly post the rate amount (.70) as apposed to $70 or some rather....
"I'm back visiting for a short while."
"4159050634" = San Francisco, its northern suburbs in Marin County, and the northeast corner of San Mateo County.

===> in my hobby opinion, a vacuum cleaner getting as much $$$ as she can for as little work as possible.
but, your mileage/opinion MUST vary. so carry on...