Out of the Office

I'll be out of the office next week.

Normally, Plastic Man covers for me when I can't be here... but he's on assignment...

Who wants to volunteer to take over while I'm gone.... before I volunteer someone who none of you will like...
Who will ever accuse me of being PhoenixFuxx for the week (besides Notuagain)?
I think loverman0444437
He really seems to get into his threats
I think loverman0444437
He really seems to get into his threats Originally Posted by lilylivered
Can't wait with his awesome grammar and typos... and awesome hacking skills apparently.
Who will ever accuse me of being PhoenixFuxx for the week (besides Notuagain)? Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
I never make accusations.

You should know that by now!!
I could but work is pretty busy since the virus showed its head.

These fucking whores love me
OMG a whole week.

I’m pretty sure it would take more than one to pick up the slack

The Dr
Who will ever accuse me of being PhoenixFuxx for the week (besides Notuagain)? Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
ding ding ding

we have a winner ^^^^
when he is back you have ta update him as giving him free ass. And now ya know the ROS and why most times its Plastic Man

edit add
You can absolutely talk about that

Just use caution on the wording when starting the thread so it does not read as a ISO. If your “asking” for a service from specific area, day or time it’s would appear to be a ISO

Have fun

The Dr Originally Posted by Dr-epg
ops Sorry Sir Op if puff
ding ding ding

we have a winner ^^^^
when he is back you have ta update him as giving him free ass. And now ya know the ROS and why most times its Plastic Man

Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
OSD,

Do you and your buddies seriously think I am PhoenixFuxx? I've been here almost 4 months... more than a month before I even met her. It's getting kinda old...

I just want to contribute and share experiences here. Not looking for every question or comment i make to bring:

"right on cue, ma'am"
Or
"What does perfidy think"
Or
"Oh poor Eve"

I welcome anyone to PM me to verify i am not her, if they want.
Not hard to fill in for Paulie.
We just need someone to say "Fuckin" followed by the name of person who made a clever or likeable comment.......

"Fuckin 12inch...."
Any chance we can arrange a Paulie-free month?? I take a week... I don't wanna be greedy...

Besides, Foot-long already did half the work!!
Not hard to fill in for Paulie.
We just need someone to say "Fuckin" followed by the name of person who made a clever or likeable comment.......

"Fuckin 12inch...." Originally Posted by 12InchClock
it's fuckin not Fuckin...
try and get it right before you apply for the position....
If not footlong, then we're left with the Connecticut guy? For New York? He'll take a wrong turn and end up in Masshysteria
it's fuckin not Fuckin...
try and get it right before you apply for the position.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Apply? I though you were appointed.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1062275195

You promised us you were not going to be around this week!!