NICE CITY LOSTIN...YOU'RE ALL A JOKE FOR TEKASS

In the first six months of 2020, 43% of closed misdemeanor cases and 39% of closed felony cases had been dismissed.

The most significant change occurred in the first six months of 2021, when County Attorney Delia Garza took office. About 77% of misdemeanor cases closed by Garza’s office were dismissed. In the same time frame, newly-elected District Attorney José Garza dismissed 23% of felony cases.

GET A CLUE..
Nice DUMBOCRATIC City
Well if either one of the Garza's runs for local or state office I will be happy to donate some of my hard earned money to their campaign(s).
You DON'T work..Waiting for the Unemployment Check?....Did you say you had a "Hard On"for your $$$?..

Have a nice evening living in LOSTIN...Just hope it's not the Wild wild West tonight.Have a nice evening!
Are you serious?

Tell your DUMBOCRATS to donate...Maybe to the homeless..DUH
You DON'T work..Waiting for the Unemployment Check?....Did you say you had a "Hard On"for your $$$?..

Have a nice evening living in LOSTIN...Just hope it's not the Wild wild West tonight.Have a nice evening!
Originally Posted by Rachelina
I don't work huh?? So you're telling me that I don't have two jobs? You've never met me a day in your life and you're telling me how I earn my living? Priceless.
Just make sure you DONATE one of your "jobs" paycheck to the "Garzas"

Mr Monster from LOSTIN.
Night Night
Just make sure you DONATE one of your "jobs" paycheck to the "Garzas"

Mr Monster from LOSTIN.
Night Night
Don't worry I will. Night night sweetheart
Sweet Dreams,,Losing $ for a LOSTIN CAUSE
Sweet Dreams,,Losing $ for a LOSTIN CAUSE Originally Posted by Rachelina
Yeah you're right. Maybe I should take lessons from you on how to become a "law abiding citizen".

Vice Versa..Pay $ For Sex...What's in your wallet?
Do you work at one job for your "playtime"..LOL
Vice Versa..Pay $ For Sex...What's in your wallet?
Do you work at one job for your "playtime"..LOL
Never met a man who hasn't paid for sex. Nice try though, that's a common kitchen sink answer around here.

Take a look at when my last review was. But yes I do work my ass off at two legit jobs so I can "play". I love traveling, going to the Austin FC games, going out for drinks and stuff. Yep.
Never met a man who hasn't paid for sex. Nice try though, that's a common kitchen sink answer around here.

Take a look at when my last review was. But yes I do work my ass off at two legit jobs so I can "play". I love traveling, going to the Austin FC games, going out for drinks and stuff. Yep. Originally Posted by Little Monster
If anyone on this forum is worthy of ignoring, it is Rachelina.
Even ts winn dixie thinks Rachel has a great clam!
Got to be the best avatar
Hmm...Maybe you should be ignored about your "COVID" dramas on your posts..You sound like you're a "know it all"..Doubt it.
Really boring Speedo.BTW..are you a Fauci Fanatic? LOL..So I assume you sent a "Care Package" to your buddies in DC too.

To the Demos just make sure you send a "Care Package" to your Infected Covid ones in DC. Hint..FED EX,UPS or Post Office,Sure one of these options are nearby after you purchase the items at your nearest Wallymart.