Well, it happened sooner than I thought.........

They'll be around for more than 4 years.
Since election day Trump's approval rating has fallen through the floor. The more he continues to claim, without proof, that the election was stolen from him the lower his approval raing goes.

DeSantis was the heir-apparent to the Trump base but his actions on COVID have really hurt him.
Since election day Trump's approval rating has fallen through the floor.

DeSantis was the heir-apparent to the Trump base but his actions on COVID have really hurt him. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Whatdaya mean "without proof"?
They had over 5 dozen times to "prove" what they said in a court of law. Yelling to the Heavens "Stolen" and "Fraud" but come to the court room and quite as a church mouse.

Tsk. Tsk.
As bidens poll numbers drop steadily. while deep staters pray that cumallah does not take over.

We have a secular government (not like the newly minted Emirate) so why pray?
Well let's see...

Border situation: Trump’s mess, already proven

Afghanistan: Trump’s mess, already proven.

Gas prices: not Biden's fault, been proven more than once.

Economy: doing far better than when Biden took office.

Summary: I would still take Biden over Trimp any day!
Well let's see...

Summary: I would still take Biden over Trimp any day! Originally Posted by Little Monster
Even though I am an ardent Biden supporter I might argue your first 2 points. However, your last point I agree with 100%. Trump's actions since the election have been, to use a Hillary CLinton word, deplorable. How anyone can still support that man cannot be understood. If Trump supporters decide to move to support DeSantis or someone else I can understand but to continue to support Trump is beyond belief.
Biden is just too old for the job. I'm not being mean when I say that. It's normal aging. He can't remember what's going on in real time. Oh well, everybody knew that going in.

Yeah, Trump likes to stroke the fires but both parties do that.

Even though I am an ardent Biden supporter I might argue your first 2 points. However, your last point I agree with 100%. Trump's actions since the election have been, to use a Hillary CLinton word, deplorable. How anyone can still support that man cannot be understood. If Trump supporters decide to move to support DeSantis or someone else I can understand but to continue to support Trump is beyond belief. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
{staff edit-CK-- image violation}
Biden is just too old for the job. I'm not being mean when I say that. It's normal aging. He can't remember what's going on in real time. Oh well, everybody knew that going in.

Yeah, Trump likes to stroke the fires but both parties do that. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

I'm not being a smart ass, but aren't Biden & Trump relatively close in age?
Oh no, you're not being a smart ass hun and yes they are close in age. If Trump runs again in 2024 he will be the same age as Biden when he was elected in 2020. The thing is - Trump is one of those freaks of nature. He doesn't need alot of sleep. He is like one of those energizer bunnies - he keeps going and going. Biden,not so much.

I'm not being a smart ass, but aren't Biden & Trump relatively close in age? Originally Posted by Little Monster
Well let's see...

Summary: I would still take Biden over Trimp any day! Originally Posted by Little Monster
Border, I agree. Better ways to handle it (and at a cheaper cost.)

Afghanistan: Everyones mess. Trump part was to bypass the Afgan government and deal directly with the Taliban. Everyone has to be at the table. That DEFINITELY was not an art of a deal.

Gas Price: you will never get Big Oil to show how they determine cost.

Economy: can't say. Haven't kept up with news on it.

And the Men Who Stare At Goats were not outsmarted. They were the victims of bad intelligence, AGAIN.
Well let's see...

Border situation: Bidens mess, during his debates his talking points involved accepting illegals with compassion. The Haitian situation in Del Rio is due to Biden suspending deportation of Hatians.

Afghanistan: Biden pulled out, he's responsible. Just cuz Trump also wanted to leave does not mean Biden's execution ... or botched execution is excusable.

Gas Prices: Not Bidens fault but the oil companies will blame Biden inflating our currency.

Economy: Trump did very well, then a convenient pandemic hit.

Summary: A lot of people are having sunk-cost syndrome and believe Biden is still better, it will be very hard to feel the same by the time 2024 comes.
It’s going to take a lot more than 4 years to repair the damage done by the Trump Reich.
It’s going to take a lot more than 4 years to repair the damage done by the Trump Reich. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We may never recover from bidens 9 months in office.

sooo there that..