Rental property

Anyone know of any places for rent by owner? I really need some help and have a unlawful carrying of firearm from 6 years ago that is causing me to get turned down EVERYWHERE. I can afford max 2500 a month. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks pm me
Well there you have it. The same state which tagged this guy a malfactor for carrying a weapon without a permit now permits any jackass with a gun to carry openly, something in my grandfather's day was not even tolerated for the police to do! Welcome to Texas under the Republicans.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Were you tried and found guilty?
If not, you can get it expunged from your record.
I have a charge I was arrested for but DA eventually dropped the charge. *BUT* it still pops up when I get pulled over. Never bothered to get mine expunged but that *should* get it off your record if you weren't prosecuted.