Best Weekend Get Away near Atx or San Antonio?

I’ve literally had the most stressful life events I’ve ever experienced in life all in a 2 week period! Not complaining as that’s life, but I REALLY need to do some self care one day this weekend. Even if it’s just a day!

Where do you all love to go to just get away for a day or two without spending an arm and a leg? I’m not looking for anything extravagant, but maybe suggestions on a great deal for spa package, float tank, family friendly entertainment like horse back riding or a visit to the hill country with some good German food for myself and rugrat!

I usually blow off steam at the shooting range, walking around ladybird or getting a massage at my favorite place in South Austin called Footy Rooty!

I was thinking about something new a different like a helicopter ride near San Marcos or heading out to Coda… just something novel and/or different!

I’ve become a hermit lately!
The Superbike Races are at COTA this weekend... it's not cheap but it's not F1 pricey either...
I've been to a couple up there many years ago. No idea which. Frankly, kinda reminded me of being up in the high country in Colorado a bit, just hotter.

Internet search: bandera texas dude ranch

No idea on any of them. Here's one near the top of my search results:
Dixie Dude Ranch is affordable fun for your entire family

Happy Trails

P.S. I took my kiddos when they were little-little (all growed up now) and they still remember it.
There are cabin/treehouse options in Fredericksburg which may be of interest. Check AirBnB or Verbo.
Went out to the hill country earlier today with the fam! It was beautiful!
Bandera, Tx.

Listen to some good music and dance under the stars at the 11th Street Cowboy Bar.

Ride or drive around the Twisted Sisters and eat some great food along the way.

Go chill at Garner State Park. (Still might be a bit cool to float the river though).
Went out to the hill country earlier today with the fam! It was beautiful! Originally Posted by Madeline Swan
You got a few decent suggestions and all you report back with is: you went to the hill country?!? I give it a 2 star rating at best.