This Is Really Sad...But So Typical Of Backpage

I'm spending a few days in Little Rock, and our friends from ECCIE Arkansas came across the following Backpage ad where someone decided that using pictures of Country/Western star LeAnn Rimes would be a good ideal:

http://littlerock.backpage.com/Femal...ion-24/5686138

Typical bad Backpage ad with all the trappings...

New in town
NBA provider
Bad grammar
Of course, fake pics

Bad ads and Backpage, when will it ever end???
Fuck yeah man.

The music biz just don't pay what it used to
Only residential areas..............

Smash and dash at its finest....
I Have 4 words for you....

L.R.P.D.
Wow... smh
So, Eddie Cibrian became a pimp, did he?

You would think that Backpage would at least recognize photos from celebrities and get those down before they get sued. They never take responsibility for ANYTHING. A few years back some bimbo was using my photos. I contacted BP personally, and they said, "Not our problem. We don't care whose photo is in an ad." Even though it was without a doubt MY image, they refused to check the validity and do anything about it. Only resort was to have the post "community-removed." Took a couple of dozen people hitting the "report" button repeatedly to finally get the ad yanked. That's when I started watermarking my pics with Fancyinheels.net.

They rarely even keep track of photos violating their own guidelines anymore. I see a lot of naughty skin showing that is against their terms of usage.
they're nothing like back in the day when you could post full on uterus on bp.
Leann has a new reality show, maybe she is looking for ratings?
Fuck yeah man.

The music biz just don't pay what it used to Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I blame Napster.....

Bad ads and Backpage, when will it ever end??? Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack
When fucktards stop falling for it.......... so never
Lol.
I feel stupid.. I thought it WAS Leann posting the ad.. I called the number, and thought I was slick.. I sang "I'm Bluuuu-ooohh-ooohh-oooh, oh so lonesome for you" into the phone..

whoever I reached responded, "fuck off Hillbilly", and hung up on me..

I kid, of course

BP is so fucking reckless..
they're nothing like back in the day when you could post full on uterus on bp. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Daphne, I saw your avatar and almost fell out of my chair laughing so hard!!
She clearly needs a golden shower.
I blame Napster..... Originally Posted by Russ38