Request For Screening

Here is my question.
You email or PM a provider all your info per their site,
how long do you wait for a responce before you scratch them off your list?
Has she acknowledged that she's received your message yet?
No, I sent info in, waited 48 hours and nothing.
I then sent a "did you get my info PM........crickets
Scratch and move Duke...scratch and move. If she wants to see you then she will reply to one of your messages and if not just keep it moving.
She could be busier than she can keep up with, or unprofessional, or young, or on vacation, or taking a break from the business...or some combination of those. It's to be expected if you do this awhile that a certain percentage of providers just don't have the greatest "Taking Care of Business" (TCB) skills. Don't take it personally, just appreciate the ladies who do have those skills and are consummate professionals, and they are out there!

I don't cross them off my list per se, but I put them in the "well I tried, we'll see what happens" category. Sometimes they end up responding after awhile sometimes they don't. Either way don't get too bent out of shape about it. Just move on to the next one in the meantime.
No, I sent info in, waited 48 hours and nothing.
I then sent a "did you get my info PM........crickets Originally Posted by rduke4923
If she's active on more than one board, try contacting her on both. Sometimes we get bombarded and it will take a couple of days (I've been guilty of this as well). Ultimately it's your decision as into how long you're willing to wait. If you move on and she eventually gets back to you, she'll be on your time schedule and will need to wait until you're ready to see her again. Sometimes later is better than never. If you're becoming frustrated, you may want a Plan B. The hobby is supposed to be fun, good luck!
Thank you for the replies. This site is a wealth of info.
Like any great sport/hobby there are unwritten rules of what is acceptable and what is not.
I don't want to be THAT guy.

Cheers
Two weeks ago....I lined up plan A for the morning and plan B for the afternoon.

I didn't want to double book...so arranged an a.m. and and p.m. appointment and was willing to do both.

As the day neared, I tried to lock in the times and both went silent. I was high-n-dry. No pussy.

Sometimes.....paying for pussy is not easy.
Two weeks ago....I lined up plan A for the morning and plan B for the afternoon.

I didn't want to double book...so arranged an a.m. and and p.m. appointment and was willing to do both.

As the day neared, I tried to lock in the times and both went silent. I was high-n-dry. No pussy.

Sometimes.....paying for pussy is not easy. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Come on man.... Plan C, the AMP....

Hehehe.
Come on man.... Plan C, the AMP....

Hehehe. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I hit a special AMP I go to. Real massage with happy ending. The 30 ish Chinese lady loves me. This massage had a happy beginning. Then I flipped for an AWESOME back massage.

Eventually, I'm going to fuck this one....I can sense it coming. You just gotta know how to play.

I haven't been to a FS amp in over a year. I'd have to check the date on the inspection sticker on my wife's truck.

Man....it was hot that day and I really needed a Table Shower....
Sometimes.....paying for pussy is not easy. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Looks like they should be paying you.
Looks like they should be paying you. Originally Posted by Prime Time
I offered to buy him a margarita.... before his next Chinese session...
Rice wine Alyssa Rice wine if its an AMP. You must be into the fusion massage parlor now?
48hrs is a long time. She should have at least acknowledged that she got your request... My opinion is that after 24hrs, should be your sign to move to plan B. Goodluck
Most will also not answer if they don't want to see you for some reason. I live that scenario a lot. If you don't hear back...move on....they don't want to see you.