Hey

I do biz w a guy and all he ever wants when I visit is new polish jokes. Anyone got any that are new I've thrown all the time tested old ones at him already
Have you tried doing a search for some online?
There's an endless supply of Attorney jokes out there. Just swap the label to Polish.
Amusingly, they will all still be appropriate.
There's an endless supply of Attorney jokes out there. Just swap the label to Polish.
Amusingly, they will all still be appropriate. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
But how is that possible, aren't attorneys smart? There that is the latest polish joke!
After an exhaustive search I have discovered that there are only two attorney jokes. All the rest are true stories.
Lawyer appreciation day is April 11. You can show up willingly or get a subpeona.
Please don't take this personally, but virtually any blonde joke or Irish joke, or Aggie joke or (etc.) any ethnic or sexist humor can be re-confonformed into any other ethnicity or classification.
It it still like I posted long ago. Yes it is true some Polish people are buried face down. That is so some of you fuckers can kiss their Polish Ass.
Hey, did you hear that Poland had to shut down it's Space Program?

They ran out of scaffolding.
Sign in hotel bathroom "flush twice its a long way to Poland"