Tubely UNWANTED invasion!

#1 I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE!
PLEASE know I DO NOT just out of the freaking blue send any one a request to be my friend on any site via email.
Tubely invaded my contact list and not only sent one email asking people to be a friend on a site I AM NEVER ON but then a week or so later sends another freaking email ASKING DID YOU GET MY INVITE!
PEOPLE THAT IS NOT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I believe the situation is cleared up after I went the F**** off.
However...................befo re it got cleared up everyone on my contact list was emailed twice and if you have a number associated with that email a F***** computer called that number saying would you like to meet hot singles in this area.OOOOH I WAS HOT PRIVACY IS A VALUE TO ME and I WILL NOT VIOLATE IT ON PURPOSE EVER!
Hell I have lost first time clients because I wont even call a number back after they have left a message if it is past 5 or 6pm when I get it I assume family time would be intruded on. And on the rare occasion that I do and I get UMMM SORRY you have the wrong number hell I feel like shit. So I just hope and believe that they will call me back at a good time for them. Instead of me calling at a very bad time for them.
In case a woman calls and asks who this is I ask are you calling for ROBERT my husband??I even will sometimes yell out Robert its another bitch calling for you again. YOU JUST WANT A DIVORCE DON'T YOU! thats why i spell out my 512 number and do not want it on any reviews if a wife googles it zero will come up. Us girls shouldnt have to cover your backs but it is in my best interest if I DO>We all know that sometimes your thinking with one head instead of the other.
OK BACK TO TUBELY>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<
How it began...... out of the blue at 5 or 6a.m. one day when I begin my day by checking email and placing early morning ads. I get an Email that says Micheal wants to add you as a friend. SO I wondered Which Micheal and what site is this? I click on it and then the questions begin and asks me to join for free yadda yadds I am on alot of sites for advertising hell I was on Sugar daddy.com for a while as a marketing tool but I am not the fake lovey dovey girl.
I HAVE A JOB THAT I LOVE. MY JOB IS NOT TO LOVE YOU. OR FAKE THAT I LOVE YOU JUST SO YOU WILL BUY ME A CAR. I would rather be real and take a cab. So as flow would say KISS MY GRITS.....(dated myself didn't I)
So anyway as a dumb ass blonde as I some times can be.
I freaking filled out the questions figured I would see if I could get clients for maybe not only this but my Body Wrap business that REALLY DO WORK lol (plug) or maybe even my travel biz. (another plug) lol
I mean EVEN THOUGH MY HANDS ARE MAJIC I will retire one day and I need future money. SO GIVE ME A BREAK OK......
ANYWAY since whoever Micheal is sent me an invite to that email I put that email on the form and damn it to hell did they not hack my damn email account. SO since I have been doing this for 11 years with the same email address and visit all over having mailing list from 5 different states and hundreds of cities I have visited you can imagine everyone that received a damn EMAIL SAYING I WAS INVITING THEM. SO ok there's my book lol now I wish I could just post this in every city I have a mailing list for. yeah right.
huh????
Howdy, Folks!

huh???? Originally Posted by snoopdogg

+1000

~~~~~~~~

To all ladies,

If I read the above correctly(I didn't wade through all of it, as it started to lose cohesion after sentence # 2 and visually became difficult to read. Tip of the Day For Everyone - to make your posts easier to read, try putting in a few paragraph returns in between each sentence; it will make you posts MUCH easier to read ), the computer used by Majichands that contains her client info had some online issues.

My advice to the ladies is - keep the device you keep yer client info on, OFFLINE.

No issues with addresses getting out, weird emails floating around to the wrong people, and whatnot.

There it is...
is this a new threAD method?
OK OK MY HANDS ARE ONLY GOOD ON HUMANS........................ .......
I WILL NOT BE TEACHING ENGLISH IN MY SESSIONS..lol
I was just stating the fact that a site hacked my email list and was sending invites to their site using my name. GOOD LORD!
I was trying to be informative.
SORRY
...a site hacked my email list and was sending invites to their site using my name. Originally Posted by Majichands

Howdy, Folks!

THAT is easy to read and understand. Thanks!