One Drunken Night....

On a night much like tonight... I got home, missed aspd, and found Eccie. It was on that night that I found exquisite breasts to feast my eyes upon. Much like those of Scarlett Rossi, who I have yet to book an appointment with.

As time went on I realized it was time to become more than I was. It was time to create an eccie handle. Since I was drunk of course, all I could think about was how I was magnetized to exquisite breasts. I searched all the forums. I read all the reviews. I spanked all the spank (even youjizzdotcom). Nothing would satisfy. I tried the handle "magneto" like the character from xmen who would magnetically draw things to himself. But it was taken.

So I came up with "Magnetico" It was like the company that created "magneto", but better. And from that day I have brought many an exquisite breast to converge into the massive dark hole we call cleavage, or as some in Ohio call it, "Cleveland". In any case, if you ever thought I was just stupid and called myself "Magnetico" because I didn't understand the spelling or the character, I want you ALL to know it was highly intentional and organized. In fact, I like breasts and Magnetico does like to bring them together. BTW, I did flirt with Scarlett Rossi in the statement above. I like the pictures of her boobs and I don't care if anybody knows about it. Rest well in the comfort of the Bosom. Goodnight. And you stay classy San Diego. I'm Ron Burgundy?

-Mag
  • Vyt
  • 12-20-2011, 08:52 AM
I think you will find the rest of her fun as well
She is absolutely amazing.
So this one drunken night in P10, I was watching the band Jolly Garogers sing. And I thought to myself: "Self, there has to be a better way to get pussy than hanging around in a strip club". So later the next day and a couple of google searches later the handle "jollygaroger" was born. And ever since that day many a Jolly has my Garoger had...
I just saw this and am happy my post ran through your mind inspiring this thread.

However, I want cleavage! Lol.

Scarlett Rossi eh? Am searching. I'm a boob girl. I love bountiful, succulent boobies! Perhaps we should all post our fav boob pics!
Max,

I am thinking we have posted boobie pix before!! xoxoxo glad you are feeling better btw.
And thanks for the compliments guys, it made my day....I think all of you are pretty wonderful too!
Really? As in the boob competition? (edited, sounded rude and that was not intended)So I demand a recount! Lol!
I will agree. Scarletts boobs are perfect.
Scarlett you just made my To Do List with your showcase pics hehe