Monk and Submissive Sasha

Dear Elisabeth and Friends of the Realm,

Please let me introduce Sasha, a young favorite. As often as we can, Sasha and I enjoy playing in one or another dark corners of the playground, even though it means a bit of a trip out of town for me.

Here are vignettes from a couple of our episodes...

Now I tie her wrists together and suspend her, blindfold her, and push a pink rubber ball gag into her mouth. (Not to break the momentum here, but one time we laughed hard when instead of reaching for the ball gag, I reached for the little round pink container of lip gloss. Who the hell had the idea to make a lip gloss container that looks like a ball gag? Probably the same people who selected “*69” as the code for blocking a number.)

Back to the story. I let her hang there in silence for a while, blindfolded and gagged.

Then, without speaking a word, I give her a hint about what’s coming. I caress her body with a riding crop, I drape the strands of a flogger across her breasts, I drag the tip of a silver letter opener slowly on her breasts, across her nipples and on the insides of her thighs, I caress her gently with feathers. This arouses Sasha. And me. My first stroke is a hard whack on her ass with the riding crop.

We continue for a long while. Finally, I take her down, lay her on the floor, and have my way with her.

Another time I taped her outstretched arms to a 6-foot dowel. (Bondage tape comes in several colors, but my favorite is red.) I let her watch in the mirror for a while, but then I blindfolded her, gagged her, and ordered her to stand in silence with her legs spread. This time I added a new toy to the mix – candle wax. Sasha told me later that she became very aroused when she smelled the sulphur of the match. Each time a drop of hot wax touched her flesh she shuddered and moaned through the ball gag.

Soon her ass was nice and pink from the strokes of the crop, and she was trembling and taking shallow breaths. I cut her loose from the dowel, led her to the bed, and took her there.

Here’s Sasha, spent, sexually exhausted, her nipples still hard as steel. We smile at each other and kiss and caress each other tenderly.

Please extend your warmest welcome to sweet Sasha.

Monk
Monk, I like the playgrounds you play on. And your playmates, too. I'd love to welcome Sasha. Will she be joining Eccie anytime soon?
Monk, as always a great read, but did Sasha come to you "that way" or did you have to tutor her a bit?
Excellent and well done. For a young lady she is definitely "eros mature".
Monk,
Very well Done!
Your sharing triggered the neural/erotic for me - Thank you !
Goodness, I've been neglecting things over here.

Monk, as always a great read, but did Sasha come to you "that way" or did you have to tutor her a bit? Originally Posted by awl4knot
Over the years, some women have come to me experienced, other as virgins. They are all so delicious. Sasha had a master sometime in the past, but I was able to tutor her in a few new "that way" games.

Monk
My goodness Monk!
A great story about your latest conquest; very erotic without detail!
I think you should compile all your stories and illustrations into a book.
I, for one, would definitely avail myself of a copy not only for a little bedtime reading, but also as an educational tome!
Cudos. If we ever meet a glass of well-chilled champagne is on me.
Excellent work monk!
Monk, your private message had me rolling in laughter. A necessary encounter with an urological surgeon leaves me shooting dry blanks, but I do shoot with vigor. So I am glad you are spreading the procreative load for me. Happy Holidays and Joy to the World.
How did I not see this?

Monk, just fantastic. And with your gift for photography, it just adds so much to the whole story that you shared.

So nice to see you posting here. Always.

All my best,
Elisabeth
Monk

Amazing pictures so tastefully done

Made my day
Monk

Amazing pictures so tastefully done

Made my day Originally Posted by The Slut
He's just so talented, period. Great man!!! (You are, you know!)
A necessary encounter with an urological surgeon leaves me shooting dry blanks, but I do shoot with vigor. Originally Posted by awl4knot
Blanks are fine. The Cruiser Aurora signaled the start of the 1917 Revolution by firing blanks. Vigor? "Workers of the world..." and all.

He's just so talented, period. Great man!!! (You are, you know!) Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
You're so sweet, Elisabeth. Shall I apply few stokes of the flogger in gratitude?

Thank you all for your encouraging comments. I know that Sasha has been reading them. I have a very special treat. Later today I will be introducing you to Anastasia, another young woman I have been... grooming.

Monk
Monk,
Love your grooming talents. Lovely work...
Thank you for sharing & inspiring!
monk, as i said on Anastasia's thread, very delitefully written and photographically captured.

i love the use of red bondage tape. makes it easier to release her when the time has come.

thanks for the stimulations and inspirations this monday morning!