Frustrating To Say The Least

As someone who has been on ASPD/ECCIE and helped support the income of some of SA's best and classiest providers for almost 20 years, I am most of all frustrated by the lack of response to my latest post regarding my birthday being this next week and hoping some of our finest and best would creatively reach out to me in order to help make the day a special one for me! Lord knows, I have gone over and above to make many of theirs special and fun! I'm beginning to think that building a clientele and good customer service have gone by the wayside! Ladies, it's not always about what we provide to you that is important. But then again, maybe you have all "the customers you want and are making all the money you need to make". I doubt very much that is the case! Just saying. I'll have a great birthday! Sorry everyone chose to ignore my post.
Someone's a little sensitive ....

Happy birthday sweetheart and I wish for it to get better for you .
Gonna try to shame 'em into giving you a bargain, are ya? But then, some people are just shameless.
This is the situation where I get close with a 5 feet pole, and I would still manage to get my head torn off. But I have to say, damn guy! Why the complications? Isn't it like renting out chucky cheese for your kids birthday? What did you do for chucky cheese to condem ya from ever having birthday parties there?
This is the situation where I get close with a 5 feet pole, and I would still manage to get my head torn off, but damn guy. Why the complications? Isn't it like renting out chuck cheese for your kids birthday? What did you do for chucks cheese to condem ya from ever having birthday parties there? Originally Posted by blasphemouse
As far as I an tell it's not that he's mad that he's banned from the land of pizza and skeeball. It's the fact that he posted that his B-day was coming out and Chuck E. Cheese, Dave and Buster's, and Mickey D's didn't contact him to to try to get him to book his party there.

OP: I'm glad you are going to have a good time on your birthday. Personally, I will never reach out to a someone I have already seen to drum up business. They know what I have to offer....if they are in the mood for it they can contact me. I'm sure many other ladies feel the same way.
SA Angel...you know you are one of my favorites. This wasn't expressing your need to 'drum up' business ! It was me reaching out to see who was interested/available etc. I initiated this thread. I would never ask you to do that. Have a great weekend!��
MM,

Happy birthday!

Don't feel to bad about the iso ... I suspect many providers don't visit that forum any more than I do ... which is maybe a couple times a week aside from the SNATCH thread, which is really of limited interest to me most of the time.

Anyhow, just remember that when a lady ir two catch up with you, make sure you have an eoi pen or two just in case your aging ticker requires some supplemental adrenalin.

I suspect that zero providers here have much experience in the healing art of defibrillation, so you prolly should stock up on the epi's.
OP , your posts come across to me that you have a sense of entitlement. I believe women prefer a humble man that respects women and knows how to talk to them. is it possible that there is an alert out on you in the ladies only section? Hope you find what you are looking for and have a good birthday!
I know on my bday I will take matters into my own hand, and schedule a lady that I really want to get butt naked and fuck. Who do you think will be more successful?
I know on my bday I will take matters into my own hand, and schedule a lady that I really want to get butt naked and fuck. Who do you think will be more successful? Originally Posted by black sunshine
EDIT - No Kid Pics - VS
As someone who has been on ASPD/ECCIE and helped support the income of some of SA's best and classiest providers for almost 20 years, I am most of all frustrated by the lack of response to my latest post regarding my birthday being this next week and hoping some of our finest and best would creatively reach out to me in order to help make the day a special one for me! Lord knows, I have gone over and above to make many of theirs special and fun! I'm beginning to think that building a clientele and good customer service have gone by the wayside! Ladies, it's not always about what we provide to you that is important. But then again, maybe you have all "the customers you want and are making all the money you need to make". I doubt very much that is the case! Just saying. I'll have a great birthday! Sorry everyone chose to ignore my post. Originally Posted by Melonman
How old are you?

How old will you be?

Let that sink in for a bit.
I did mine privately.

And it was nice.

And no deals/discounts were wanted on my part.

Just wanted the company away from others in the RW
Not even suggesting a discount!
  • Mokoa
  • 07-24-2015, 10:36 PM
As someone who has been on ASPD/ECCIE and helped support the income of some of SA's best and classiest providers for almost 20 years, I am most of all frustrated by the lack of response to my latest post regarding my birthday being this next week... Originally Posted by Melonman
Interesting...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1443600

So, the two very positive replies to your ISO request you received were not enough?

Don't feel bad dude. I get rejected by Hookers on an Internet Hooker Review Board all the time.

It's one thing to read that statement in your head so everyone look in a mirror and say Loud & Proud with a straight & serious face, "I got rejected by a hooker on an internet hooker review board." I know when I do that I feel much better about myself.

It's all good, have fun, I'm sure a fine lady who you want to see will come your way to make your birthday bright. If not, join the crowd.