Future party ideas?

So, I'm planning another, and some things at this past got me and some hobbiests and providers talking since then about some activities that would be fun.

I won't be getting a stripper pole as has been suggested, but would stripping, or lap dances be OK for the ladies and gents?

Possibly a raffle for a session of the winner's choosing from those providers present, or a list of providers that is made at the party before raffle begins?

Any suggestions? I really dig the vibe and how this is progressing, and I will be changing how things are done a little bit to provide greater security and safety as well as instituting a door fee for the fellas which they have been generous to do on their own thusfar.

I'm open, party date is set, thread to be posted tonight for attendance invites.

-Heph
December is an awesome month. Everyone will be in a giving spirit. We should have a "December to Remember" party. Gift exchange, Christmas karaoke, ugly sweater contest. I can make Christmas goodie bags for guests. Just a thought as far as future themes and parties go. I'll probably think of more ideas to go with this theme. Any party hosted by you is a great time to be had though.
The raffle idea is genius.
The raffle idea is genius. Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson

Was an Provider whose name I will not say. But I agree since I'm just a poor white boy!
That raffle idea is great especially since the fellas are paying at the door. Nice incentive for both the provider and the lucky winner.
perhaps a
"nut and bolt" party.
women choose from a bowl of nuts
men chose from s bowl of bolts
and thru out the night you try to find out who your matched up with
(my luck, ill have the only metric bolt there )
GREAT idea, Knotty!
lol I'll admit to having the raffle idea. The rough draft of the idea would be this. Any providers attending the meet could choose to participate or not. The raffle would be for a half hour session or hour. However what would be done during the session is between provider and hobbiest. I haven't really thought out the details of how it would work. Thought the money from the raffle could either all go to the provider or be split between the host and the provider. (to help the host with party expenses) For that to be worth it though we would have to have enough guys want to get tickets to make it worth it. OR could just make it a half n half raffle. You buy tickets later in the evening one is drawn. Half goes to the winner half to the host. Winner and host can do what they want with their prize. (less complicated option)
Going with Laveners idea if we did a Christmas party we could do a cowboy gift exchange. How it works is everyone bring a wrapped gift. Gifts all go in a pile. we draw numbers number 1 gets to pick a gift and unwrap it. Then #2 either can take 1's gift or pick from the pile. a gift can only be taken 2x before no one else can take it. (My family does this during the holidays for the adults to save on buying lots of stuff) IDK lots of ideas. Lots of birthdays in Dec as well.
Wow, y'all are so creative. I love it.
Coach Says . . .

POKE-HER Tournament. Bring back the topless dealer and let the guys have a night of poker for either "paper" winnings, or for an hour of enjoyment with a willing lady . . . If you've played before, you know the deal, if not, I will share the details when I come back into country.
Poker! Poker! Poker! Poker! Poker! Poker! Poker!

-Caoch Paul
I like all of the ideas, especially the Poke-her tournament, we always had fun with that. Adding in more fun things just makes it more appealing.
Poker game at Ole Sgt was a hoot....can't go wrong with that.
I'm in for a poke her tourney! I suck At poker though !!!! Pm me the date
I love these ideas guys I would love to join in any of these festivities! I can't wait for the next event!
I can't wait til the next event, I'm down for whatever, Hep threw an awesome gathering so any raffles or anything would be awesome!!I'm down for the poke her tournament and strippers too..lol I think anything is fair game!