Hey y'all

I've had a few people ask where I was and so I figured I'd pop in and say hi lol.
I'm still around just been tired and blah for a while. So I've not wanted to post if I'm not gonna be available when asked.

I stayed only one day in des Moines and decided to come home. But I'll be through again.

I know one thing I'm so so ready for summer and swimming and shorts lol one day it's 80 next is snowing then were having tornados lol that's Iowa for ya.

Hope y'all are having fun I will be posting this weekend. Having a little self body image issue being pregnant but I'll show a couple new pics. Please be gentle lol
Them titties are looking yummy!!!!
❤❤❤ they've gotten outta control lol
Still wanting to see you
MMMM Motorboat! lol
❤❤❤ they've gotten outta control lol Originally Posted by shayla84

There is several of us guys that will be happy to help you control them!!!
Hey I think you are as beautiful and sexy as ever.
I have to agree, I think you look amazing!!!
We'll thank you. This is kinda an ego bust. Worked so hard to get into shape lol or well pleasantly healthy let's just say lol. Good side my favorite food is fruit all day long and I have a thing with pineApple juice lol so i think I'm healthier now then before lol abs just a LIL sweeter lol only a little though����
motorboat time my sexy wifey!
Lol thank you wifey.
OMG!!!! Twinkle, twinkle little lady, how I wish you were in South Central Texas. Yeah I know it don't rhyme but WOW!!! NICE!!
Just the mention of Texas made me get a tingling sensation and a watery mouth lol my Texas trips will start very soon. Texas is def my home away from home. ❤