New Location (and update on Valery)

We have been considering moving to a new incall, the process is going slower than anticipated so we are staying at the same location for now but still looking to move.

What areas should we consider moving to? We like the current area and do not care for the Galleria but will consider your comments.

And an update on Valery, she is back!!!!!
The Northside. We are under serviced up here. Woodlands area please.
Woodlands area... or N of 8 on de 45!
  • h2h
  • 07-13-2011, 08:52 PM
Galleria
With the ExxonMobil complex it's a no brainer. The Woodlands or Spring.

http://houston.culturemap.com/newsde...ls-new-campus/
I like the area you are in now. It is very convenent for me!! That's why I visit often!! Plus I like Petron!!
Stay in the same area
I think the vote speaks for itself........
Interesting. A bunch of no review, new signups saying what they want. Are you gonna help them pay the rent???
I say where ever I can get to easy and its safe!
Interesting. A bunch of no review, new signups saying what they want. Are you gonna help them pay the rent???
I say where ever I can get to easy and its safe! Originally Posted by Lustnotlove
Yup
  • sat45
  • 07-14-2011, 05:16 PM
Spring ,north Houston
Hola, not making it easier on us to decide, but other is out of the question ja ja.
Hola, not making it easier on us to decide, but other is out of the question ja ja. Originally Posted by LatinasElite
If you have been having great success in the area you're in why move?
I can understand changing apartments people do see the traffic so changing apts after a while is a smart move.
Option 3 "Off I-10 Memorial City Mall area" but closer towards Hwy 6, would be a wonderful location!!!