Info on Courtney Sweets

Does anyone have any input? I know I've seen a comment somewhere about ex husband/ boyfriend interference, but that seems to be it, I think she's attractive... I'm just curious, I guess ...
Give us a link to help you better.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1063158744
That's the best I can do, all of her stg ads seem to have disappeared... there was definitely one there last night, it was the inspiration for this thread.
  • V31L
  • 09-24-2024, 09:55 AM
spinner yes I did the bf or ex husband post. I saw her last year and was my experience he was drunk and high and came beating on the door about 5 mins after I arrived also there was a meth pipe on the nightstand that she tried to cover up. I agree she is cute but not worth all of that
Thanks for the info, V, and as they say,
" been there, done that ", you definitely remember it ... my own personal experience early on in the hobby is why I insist that the provider comes to me, as I have repeatedly said, " you should never fight a dog in it's own backyard ", make them come to you, otherwise, no thanks, sorry to bother you ... it works well for me...
  • V31L
  • Yesterday, 01:05 PM
💯 agree with that I have been lucky over the years but I am very thorough I don't hobby much now
Thanks for the info, V, and as they say,
" been there, done that ", you definitely remember it ... my own personal experience early on in the hobby is why I insist that the provider comes to me, as I have repeatedly said, " you should never fight a dog in it's own backyard ", make them come to you, otherwise, no thanks, sorry to bother you ... it works well for me... Originally Posted by Spinner fan
Do you rent a room or invite them to your house/apartment? Renting a room is not ideal b/c of the extra cost, right? Inviting them to my joint won't work either. I really don't want them to know where I live.
The only way that works for me is if I had a loft or something that i rented under an assumed name that nobody knew about.

Just curious. Safety is paramount. Even as hobbyists.
Guy's hammering on and yelling at hotel room doors made me make a new plan ... It took a little trial and error on my part before I found a sweet spot in WALKING distance of reasonably priced decent hotels located near literally any convenience you probably might want... Waffle House , Walmart, an emergency care, a tattoo parlor, an Irish pub , fast food, convenience stores, etc, lol... providers are "wary" of the location because of the police presence... that's true, but I don't have any reason to be concerned, maybe other than catching a misdemeanor, maybe ... what they are afraid of is protecting you with... whatever... I guess my idea involves an extra $.5 for Uber and a room... it works well for me...
I can run the a/c wao , use all the hot water I want, and watch free cable t.v. , hopefully on clean sheets , it's usually just a weekend thing...
  • V31L
  • Today, 01:06 PM
Agree I have only allowed 2 for outcall to my place. Both are trusted and I incalled them before so I didn't worry about them
I always get confused about incall vs. outcall, I consider incall as going to their place, and outcall as them coming to my place, is that right?
I always get confused about incall vs. outcall, I consider incall as going to their place, and outcall as them coming to my place, is that right? Originally Posted by Spinner fan
Yes, Incall is when you go to them at their place, Outcall, they come to you at your place or hotel.
Thanks, 1300, I thought so, lol , I'll probably remember that until the next time I get confused.