Caliente Nudist & Lifestyle Resort was muy bueno!

So I visited Caliente Resort in Land o lakes for the first time with a girlfriend. I loved swimming naked in the pool with no one around. The nightclub themed party was awesome. It’s a such a non judgmental zone. Well my amusement was well noticed and a gentleman asked me to “hang out”. Text him my website and an hour later I’m swimming naked again but in his pool. Now I need more clients who live in or near Nudists resorts. This also revealed I would definitely marry a gentleman in the lifestyle if he were able to financially support the growth of my civi businesses along with being a great provider obviously. Definitely not selfish and someone who hasn’t forgotten that good women are the prize. My grandmother taught me never give the cow away for free and I look better than a cow.lol

Would you guys marry a girl in the community? Let’s keep it light and fun. No Debbie downers please or I guess David downers, idk lol

If married, do you think your partner would be open to lifestyle resorts and would this make it easier to reveal
your hobby if things went awesome?

Do you think we’re meant to be monogamous beings?

Curious….