Saturdays?

I am curious to know if most of you gentlemen have free time to play on the weekends or are you mostly weekday kind of guys?

I have thought about expanding my schedule but am curious if there would even be an interest.

Also, are you more of an early crowd or evenings?
I get to DFW area regularly on business - so that makes me a "weekday" guy. Do not get much opportunity to play on weekends - regardless of what city I am in that day.

SAS
I'm available now!!!
Early mornings or evenings on weekdays. Can't really get away in the afternoons. I can also get away on some Saturdays.

Stang
I pretty much limit myself to early morning and daytime. the kids have yet to realize how uncool I am so I hang with them nights and weekends.
I actually prefer weekends. Much less "rushing" from one place to another. I can be relaxed "before" which makes for a better "during"....
I've been getting lots of calls lately asking about Saturday appointments even in the therapeutic world so I MAY just have to consider changing my days/hours up a little.

And monkmonk, I am certain that you are VERY cool!
VNurse, weekends are a challenge to me even though I am usually in total control of my schedule.

BTW, your Avatar drives me to distraction. ... zounds...

Pistol Man
Awww, thank you, darlin'!
I saw someone today as a matter of fact. She's someone I have seen several times so the sessions are actually less than 30 minutes. In and out so to speak.
I have alot of guys asking me to work on the weekends, since I only work tell 5pm. I know that most people in the real world get off at 5 or 6 and that dosen't give them time to get to me. So I have been triyng to work some Saturdays to make it fair for them to see me. As far as Sundays, those are my family days.
Its all a matter of location. Some people can only see there provider around noon during the week because of distance to her location on weekend.
I am mainly 9-5 Monday through Friday but there are occasions that a Saturday is good. VNurse your location makes it easy for me. BTW, you have a very nice incall.
As long as the day ends in "Y" I am game, But I do prefer weekdays. There is a good feeling knowing that you just had a good time with a beautiful woman in the middle of the day while millions of others in Dallas are still hard at work. It kind of makes you feel above it all, even if for a short time.
I actually work Sat. and Sun. so people that can't make
normal business hours can still enjoy a massage. Also why
I take late evening appointments. Don't believe that anyone
should be prevented from enjoying the benefits of masssage
simply because of their work schedule.