Hobbyist Preference "Ads"

What would you think of gentlemen placing ads of sorts that included their likes and dislikes?

I am not talking about an ISO but a little profile of sorts that ladies could respond to if interested.

If something like that is already in place here, I didn't know it.

I can see it now...something like: Activities enjoyed are DATY, BBBJ, MSOG, etc...likes young blonde spinners or mature redhead RMTs (LOL!), etc. *** at Pistol Man***

Okay, maybe I haven't thought this out that well but you get my drift, right?

Okay, this is me going to the corner and sitting quietly now...
so like, horny white male seeks sexy hwp provider for 90 minutes of nonstop pse incall in north dallas/galleria area at 6:30am?
As soon as I finish this episode of sponge bob I will start writing my ad.
We should include it in our profile for sure.
I think thats a great idea. That way we can know excatly what they are looking for, and if we are not their type we will know.
As long as everyone understands what is included in the session everything moves smoothly. When Hobbyist expect more than what is agreed to, problems happen.
Well monkmonk...I was thinking about a TAD more detail than that so I wouldn't post yours JUST yet...LOL!

Maybe when I get requests for appointments, I will ask for a "menu"...LOL!
Maybe a "best ad" contest in reverse? The men who wish to particiapte could write ads a for themselves and a panel of ladies here could be the judges voting for the best ad?
Now THAT could be fun! Interesting and informative as well...

I'm afraid that the guys here could probably write better ads than ME though!

Perhaps some of us less creative ladies could "borrow" the content?

Maybe someone could start another thread for JUST those type ads....
I think it is a good idea. So who's going to start the thread?
Is there a forum that only verified providers and premium access members can view? I am very low volume and selective in who I see.
Just as long as none of you guys submits a picture of the fulll Monty! Especially you S.P.
LOL! THAT'S HYSTERICAL chipper! Hmmm...yeah, I think photos would probably NOT be the best idea. We can offer a disclaimer...photos can be via email only!

Of course, even if you guys had photos with blurred your faces, WE would know who you were! LOL!
Picture of Donkey Dong have been widely and wildly distributed.
Yeah, I was afraid someone would get around to photos. Yes, there is sexual inequality - especially in photos. And long may it stand!!!! Sorry guys, I dont particularly want to look at my own photos - let alone yours!
Picture of Donkey Dong have been widely and wildly distributed. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
Would somebody please share their photos ? I have yet to catch sight of the
legendary Dong!