New Weekend Lineup Ad Forum............

• fawn
  • 09-09-2009, 06:47 PM
Well ladies we have been asking for this weekend forum and now very soon it will be up and running...and we would like for you to feel free to post you ads there, but we also would like for you ladies to be more active in the coed discussion section as well, let these guys learn alittle more about you, the more you post and show your style and attitude the men can then figure out if you are a good fit...(no pun intended..) but come on ladies we need for you to be more active on the board....not just in the ad section....thank you ladies for your support......Fawn
Happy! I will be taking full advantage of the weekend forum. Thank you!
  • fawn
  • 09-10-2009, 07:55 AM
Happy! I will be taking full advantage of the weekend forum. Thank you! Originally Posted by Dharma

Ok Dharma, and all other ladies the weekend forum is now open
and ready for you to post....come join me in posting your ads
for this up coming weekend.....
Hey, if you do not post on ECCIE and let some of us see your personality, many of us just do not see you. Folks like Fawn, TNT, vnurse and several others are on our lists because we can see their personality!
I agree FMH, posting by the ladies is essentially free advertising. Like any business it is all about keeping your name in front of as many potential customers as possible.
Thanks everyone for letting us know that we can now post here on the weekends, I will for sure being using it.
And great idea starting on Thursday, as other locations wait until Friday!
Thanks for setting it up!
FMH, that is a good point.
Originally posted by FatMathobbiest
Hey, if you do not post on ECCIE and let some of us see your personality, many of us just do not see you. Folks like Fawn, TNT, vnurse and several others are on our lists because we can see their personality!
Was this addressing me or just all the ladies, in general? VNurse does post quite a bit; she has so much to say. I have only 30-ish posts ...

I agree that allowing us to post an weekend ad starting on Thursday is a fantastic idea! More exposure is good exposure
So Dharma...what are you saying? "much to say"? Hmmmm...

Are you telling me I talk too much?!

Damn I'm going to need to get some weekend errands if all you ladies do weekend specials.
Vnurse, I would never say you talk too much. If I did that, you'd stiff me with the check next week.
I just put my ad up..its always good to have more places to advertise. =]
And great idea starting on Thursday, as other locations wait until Friday!
Thanks for setting it up! Originally Posted by Papacorn
Yes, starting on Thursday makes a big difference, as well as allowing us to post pics, I will be sure to use it every weekend as I travel during during the week. Thanks for the email letting me know of the new forum.