Well, I'll be damned...

My wife of 20 years and I had a few beers and got to talking about what we considered cheating. We have a great relationship but never really had THAT conversation. Yadda, yadda, yadda and come to find out her only concern is that I play safely. She understands our sex drives are different.

I've only ever done a few L1 type things over the years, and that's the level I'll keep it at. But now I can do away with the massive self-imposed guilt trip. We are in love as much as ever and in a weird way this has strengthened our relationship.

Not exactly sure what my point is here. I guess if others have similar experiences.
Your wife rules!
Translation.... sure honey go fuck someone else, I already am fucking someone or have found someone that I want to fuck.
It's a fucking trick, it's either she wants you to confess by telling you such things are ok, or she already fucking someone else or she planning to divorce you and wants you to sin and confess. Unless and until she brings another female into your bed even then you must still say "honey, I am not comfortable with another woman in our bed because I love only you and took a vow to be with only you but if this is what you want then I am doing it for you"
Be very careful, rarely are women not the jealous and vindictive type
^^^ Your handle ROCKS!!
I agree with the fellas on this one..... She has a trick up her sleeve for sure! Keep your mouth shut if you know what is good for you.
Don't take the bait!!! It will flatten you!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg Traps 020.jpeg (51.5 KB, 858 views)
If your wife was not being genuine then you have already lost sir. If she was being serious I cannot say that I've ever met a non jealous woman. I also cannot say that I've met a non jealous man.
If your wife was not being genuine then you have already lost sir. If she was being serious I cannot say that I've ever met a non jealous woman. I also cannot say that I've met a non jealous man. Originally Posted by Jake B
I must interject this thread. I am going to be positive. I am a non jealous woman. I allowed my husband. (Soon to be ex) to go and do as he pleased as long as he told me about it. I find it erotic. One night he came home from work and i said. Xxx was waiting at her house for him. He didn't believe me. I text her, she called him, He went and had fun all night. Then came back and we played while he told me about it. Some women (me) think like men. I don't play games, I'm not jealous, and sex is on my mind 24/7. This is why i love this job.
Trick
I had a lot of female friends, yes just friends. But my girlfriends friends kept telling her they saw me with different girls in car, club, restaurant, ect.....
She told them she didn't care
"as long as I was home in bed every night"
She even then stated this to me when I asked!
I thought I had a pass and started banging friends of my friends

BUSTED: I didn't have a pass she only said that to get her friends off her ass
She trusted me 100% I hurt her and felt like shit
Bottom line if you cheat
Make sure it's with someone who has just as much to loose as you!
Or
Pay em and be done
Make sure you don't get caught
I've heard of this before. Guys telling their wives they play and the wives accepting it because they're not interested in sex anymore. But they still care for, and love each other.

My request for you guys opening up to your wives about this: don't mention this place. Tell her you found the girls on Backpage or EROS.
Translation.... sure honey go fuck someone else, I already am fucking someone or have found someone that I want to fuck. Originally Posted by TexasDave555
I've heard of this before. Guys telling their wives they play and the wives accepting it because they're not interested in sex anymore. But they still care for, and love each other.

My request for you guys opening up to your wives about this: don't mention this place. Tell her you found the girls on Backpage or EROS. Originally Posted by Prolongus
+1 on the last part of that.

In my humble opinion, if you are sharing this with your wife it has a damn good chance of biting you in the ass sooner rather than later. What can be gained....really?