Traveling relations...

Hey ladies & gents!
Quick question I am traveling to Miami to see a client iv never seen before. All of his references checked out, Butttttt he hasn't offered half of the asked donation upfront? I have only traveled to see a specific client one other time. He gave me the full donation before I flew to him then he proceeded to also give me my hourly donation when we were together. The Miami gentleman is on TER, I'm not sure if it's any different or would it be rude to ask for at least half of the donation. I would hate to get there and be STUCK!
Please any positive feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!
Kisses
I would never ask a woman to travel to me from another city (especially that far) without providing some financial commitment.
Thanks babe!
  • L.A.
  • 03-29-2017, 12:27 PM
He's in Miami. Considering he's never seen you, I don't understand why he would want, need, have to fly somebody in. It's freaking Miami. If that's the reason you're going hell yeah you should get up front money. Honestly though I don't really understand it.
He's in Miami. Considering he's never seen you, I don't understand why he would want, need, have to fly somebody in. It's freaking Miami. If that's the reason you're going hell yeah you should get up front money. Honestly though I don't really understand it. Originally Posted by L.A.
I agree. This seems bizarre, especially since he hasn't met you before.
did he pay for your airfare round trip and you have a confirmed ticket in hand?

if not, i'd be very hesitant about moving forward
Believe me there is no shortage of providers in south florida at very competitive rates. Why he would want to fly you down there is a little puzzling.
The gentleman sent me multiple references, nothing but positive feedback was said about him. He's a traveling gentleman so he has airfare miles and yes he is paying for my round-trip ticket. South Florida has more agencies then independent providers. If he's willing to fly me there and let me spend the whole weekend with him and he has no problem with my donation then I say he's a winner! I guess there was something about me that intrigued him. I was looking for a way to ask him about the donation without sounding money hungry or overbearing. It's very important that my gentlemen know yes the financial compensation is a part of the hobby but I would hate for them to think that's the only thing I care about. I cared a lot about his feelings and I didn't want him to think I was only concerned about the financial part. I originally posted this just so other women or gentleman who have done this would have a much better input on how I should've gone about approaching him.
I understand you not wanting to come across as all business, but I think your gonna have to take a deep breath and try. I wish I had a recommendation on how you should ask, but I don't.

However, I believe a 50% deposit is kind of standard, so he shouldn't be put off by that. And if he is, then maybe he wasn't being completely on the up and up, regardless of what his references say about him.
Trinity,

Fuck the references. Do you know them or their reputations? Get the ticket in hand and at least 50% of your donation before you even pack a bag. If the deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is ... Scammers like he may be even horse around the ladies who have been around for a long time.
I would never ever travel somewhere to meet a client unless they have sent me (prior to) enough to get back home should the need arise.
Always remember, when something sounds too good to be true, often times it is.
I hope that this guy is legit, and you have a blast. Enjoy! Stay safe!!

xoxo
SP
I doubt much good could come from you going, unless you wanted to visit Miami. If he is serious he would pony up!
Keep us updated on how everything unfolds
I have been a provider for 8 years, the donation is ALWAYS sent first with long distance travel, always, always! What concerns me, is that he doesn't know that, because I promise this isn't his first rodeo. This is what you do for a living, of course you're paid upfront. I would never fly out to a client without money first and I have done this multiple times. Hope it works out for you.

The gentleman sent me multiple references, nothing but positive feedback was said about him. He's a traveling gentleman so he has airfare miles and yes he is paying for my round-trip ticket. South Florida has more agencies then independent providers. If he's willing to fly me there and let me spend the whole weekend with him and he has no problem with my donation then I say he's a winner! I guess there was something about me that intrigued him. I was looking for a way to ask him about the donation without sounding money hungry or overbearing. It's very important that my gentlemen know yes the financial compensation is a part of the hobby but I would hate for them to think that's the only thing I care about. I cared a lot about his feelings and I didn't want him to think I was only concerned about the financial part. I originally posted this just so other women or gentleman who have done this would have a much better input on how I should've gone about approaching him. Originally Posted by Trinity Anderson
I would never ever travel somewhere to meet a client unless they have sent me (prior to) enough to get back home should the need arise.
Always remember, when something sounds too good to be true, often times it is.
I hope that this guy is legit, and you have a blast. Enjoy! Stay safe!!

xoxo
SP Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
Exactly +1