Biden makes creepy advances on COVID nurse, lies about vaccines

• oeb11
  • 02-10-2021, 01:46 PM
https://www.oann.com/biden-makes-cre...bout-vaccines/

President Joe Biden meets with business leaders to discuss a coronavirus relief package in the Oval Office of the White House, Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021, in Washington. (AP Photo/Patrick Semansky)

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 10:09 AM PT – Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Joe Biden is raising eyebrows with another round of inappropriate remarks, this time targeting one of Arizona’s health care workers.
The incident took place Monday during a video conference event with Brittney Hayes, who is Arizona State University’s lead clinical supervisor at the State Farm Stadium vaccination site in Glendale.
Hayes was finishing up explaining the process of getting people vaccinated and the challenges she’s faced as a volunteer when Biden asked her about her age.
“Are you a freshman at the university?” he asked “You look like a freshman.”
This awkward moment sparked controversy online with some joking perhaps it was a good thing “he was 2,000 miles away” and others claiming Biden is living up to his “creepy Joe” nickname.
Biden went on to downplay the vaccine rollout by the Trump administration in an ongoing attempt to hijack the achievements of Operation Warp Speed.
“We committed when we got in, we were short on vaccines and short on organization when we got sworn in,” he claimed. “We committed to do 100 million vaccinations in the first 100 days and we’re exceeding that.”
A recent report by Politico found Biden lost almost 20 million vaccines, providing only 30 million vaccinations by February 1 compared to 50 million doses left to him by President Trump.
MORE NEWS: Trump attorneys condemn impeachment trial citing free speech protections, lack of due process

typical senile fiden - he does what his handler tell him to do - except when he wants to 'nuzzle' other women!
Wonder if his Vitamin V prescription is up to date???
Saw that headline. Feminist groups are condemning bidens demeaning remarks! He made the remarks to the nurse after he said he would never make such insensible remarks again in 2019.

Is it the dementia or thats hes a touchy feely creep?
Telling a woman she looks younger than she is. I am GUILTY. Many times over.

As for the "missing" vaccines. Here is the Politico report for all to read:

The mystery of the missing vaccines

Let’s just say straight off that — despite what some on Twitter may think about “missing” doses — there’s no massive nefarious disappearing vaccine plot here. You can call off Nancy Drew. There are no signs of a black market being run out of the Trump hotel. Based on what we’ve heard from health officials, state, federal and local, it’s more mundane.

The worst you can say is that the tracking system is not adequate.

https://www.politico.com/newsletters...accines-491641
  • oeb11
  • 02-10-2021, 02:39 PM
SR - if Trump had behaved identically as fiden - you and the LSM and DPST nomenklatura and minions would be up in "OUTRAGE" over the abusive behavior toward an innocent lady.

And blame Trump personally for the vaccine handling screw-ups
That handling is a matter of State health Departments - but you ignore that fact.

Hypocrites!
Telling a woman she looks younger than she is. I am GUILTY. Many times Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Dude *facepalm*

It wasn’t an off the cuff compliment, she was introduced into the conversation by her credentials. Biden didn’t have the mental capacity to remember. Watch his body language in the video link, he doesn’t have the slightest clue what’s going on.
SR - if Trump had behaved identically as fiden - you and the LSM and DPST nomenklatura and minions would be up in "OUTRAGE" over the abusive behavior toward an innocent lady.

And blame Trump personally for the vaccine handling screw-ups
That handling is a matter of State health Departments - but you ignore that fact.

Hypocrites! Originally Posted by oeb11
Donald Trump was accused by something like 25 women of unwanted sexual advances. Remember the tape in which he bragged about grabbing women by the pussy?

Our President Has Always Degraded Women — And We’ve Always Let Him

https://time.com/5047771/donald-trum...ts-billy-bush/

So enough with calling other "hypocrites". What Biden said to Brittney Hayes was minor compared to Trump's actions over the years, and Trump lived through it.

As for Trump's handling of the vaccine. I never said he screwed up. I do think once he lost the election he put the coronavirus on the back burner and focused solely on his misguided attempts to reverse the results of the election. I think Biden has done an excellent job of trying to obtain the maximum number of vaccine doses possible. You are correct in that getting those doses into the arms of the people rests with the states.
Remember the tape in which he bragged about grabbing women by the pussy?
Nope, because that didn’t happen. Just like “fine people”, making fun of a disabled guy, and about a million other examples of media driven horseshit.

He said women let famous people do whatever they want, including grabbing them by the pussy. Don’t shoot the messenger for stating a truism, blame the gold digging whores who make his statement absolutely true if you must.
Nope, because that didn’t happen. Just like “fine people”, making fun of a disabled guy, and about a million other examples of media driven horseshit.

He said women let famous people do whatever they want, including grabbing them by the pussy. Don’t shoot the messenger for stating a truism, blame the gold digging whores who make his statement absolutely true if you must. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Here is the exact quote, from the videotape:

"In the video, Trump described his attempt to seduce a married woman and indicated he might start kissing a woman that he and Bush were about to meet. He added, "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

"In the video, Trump described his attempt to seduce a married woman and indicated he might start kissing a woman that he and Bush were about to meet. He added, "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Big difference between accusations{no proof] and LOCKER ROOM bragging talk[no proof] and what biden said directly to a front line worker that was caught on tape! Proof!
And he did it after he said he wouldnt do it again after a similar incident in 2019! Proof!
Big difference between accusations{no proof] and LOCKER ROOM bragging talk[no proof] and what biden said directly to a front line worker that was caught on tape! Proof!
And he did it after he said he wouldnt do it again after a similar incident in 2019! Proof! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Again, in the long term it does not matter. It did not hurt Trump and it will not hurt Biden.
in the days of covid and zoom

it was the equivalent of a virtual hair sniff

coupled with other insensitive blather

does anyone notice kamala having to be near to take over or shoo biden away when needed
Speed, in the right's constant attempts to defend the indefensible, this is the most they can come up with. It's really pathetic.

"In the video, Trump described his attempt to seduce a married woman and indicated he might start kissing a woman that he and Bush were about to meet. He added, "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Precisely. He’s describing the attitudes of women who are star struck, and he’s right. There’s entire books written on how to be a better gold digging whore (sampling below), so what candidate Trump was describing is truth, although it may be uncomfortable for some.
https://www.financialsamurai.com/how...nd-or-husband/
Does no one here ever consider the source? Read it on the internet, so must be true..on one hand some claim President Biden is an ineffectual senile old fart, on the other hand claim he's trolling young women. The irony of the theme of this website doesn't escape me.
Dog, I been trolling young women most of my adult life, and now that I've finally reached the age and mental acuity of an ineffectual senile old fart, I'll soon be able to tell you if they are both mutually compatible, and this mystery will be forever solved. Stand by.