question for the high rollers?

how much are you spending on the hobby versus what you are spending on your legally entitled spouse if you have one?
Question for bensonscott

WTF kind of question is this versus WTF kind of question is this?
I highly doubt that the high rollers even have an ECCIE account.
  • ktiix
  • 03-04-2015, 11:15 PM
I highly doubt that the high rollers even have an ECCIE account. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
They're here. But no one smart would admit how much they spend, and certainly not if they spend more on the hobby than their S/O. That's just begging to be dug up later by a smart PI during a nasty divorce.

They're here. But no one smart would admit how much they spend, and certainly not if they spend more on the hobby than their S/O. That's just begging to be dug up later by a smart PI during a nasty divorce.

Originally Posted by ktiix
Lmao!
On if the great things about not being married to the SO is you dint worry about divorce issues and how your community property is at risk.
how much are you spending on the hobby versus what you are spending on your legally entitled spouse if you have one? Originally Posted by bensonscott
I don't write reviews, except for strip club reviews, but I'm not a high roller by any means... I spend about 1200 a month, 500 at babydolls, the rest on real providers. the real high roller's I would guess spend 2-3 times what I spend
no one spends more than the DaMaaaaannnn
Most of the high rollers I've met in my time in this industry would laugh at the notion of these silly hooker message boards.
more like a advertising website, with certain products getting showcase treatment, others not so much
Somebody knows something about some people being 'high rollers'. These rates don't keep climbing and sustaining for nothing.

Either they're paying them OR they're not paying them but the ladies are telling the guys to post in their reviews her high ass rates (i.e. I'll let you see me for $__ but put in your review that you saw me for $____, + tips).

But nothing like this has ever gone on before, now has it.
Somebody knows something about some people being 'high rollers'. These rates don't keep climbing and sustaining for nothing.

Either they're paying them OR they're not paying them but the ladies are telling the guys to post in their reviews her high ass rates (i.e. I'll let you see me for $__ but put in your review that you saw me for $____, + tips).

But nothing like this has ever gone on before, now has it. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Or you are forgetting a third option.... my rates here are NOWHERE near what they are in other select cities. Dallas is an oddball. If you think $350 or $400/hr qualifies as "high roller", then you are thoroughly spoiled by the local market. There are places that ladies can't even advertise at all unless her rate is over a set amount and she has at least a 3 hour minimum attached to said rate. Eccie is a small small sliver of the hobby pie. It only seems huge because of its prevalence in Texas.
Well, I feel sorry for those guys.

It's not about being spoiled. It's about principles and wise spending.

They'd be better off driving to favorable places than to cave in and overpay for what probably is subpar service. Local ladies seeing them writing reviews from out of town would discourage it, I'd think.
Both the ladies and gents who play at that level generally don't participate in boards or review. It is really a different world. Rates that you consider high are fairly normal in Boston, Vegas, Chicago....etc.
It's a tautology but nonetheless true that "you get what you pay for," but it also true that "a sucker is born every minute." I try to keep both those in mind when I choose a provider to see.

Frequently on the board the debate is between people championing one of those statements over the other. My approach is to keep both in mind and seek a balance when choosing a provider,

That is my approach, and what the hell anyone else does is his/her's own damn business - it is not my bank account.