They Can't All Be Spinners

There used to be a decent definition of a "spinner" on here that almost everyone followed. Now, flippin too many guys are calling girls spinners and too many girls are callin themselves spinners.....and they are not spinners.

So lets get back to some basics:
A spinner is 5' 3" or shorter and has measurements that total 100 or less (rule of 100). Oh, and she's gotta be able to spin!

A girl can't be 5' 8" and be a spinner. A girl can't have measurements 36-26-39 and be a spinner. Its just wrong.
Any provider who can spin from CG to RCG without coming off the dick is a true spinner, regardless of how tall they are or their measurements. But, the petite girls are the ones that are most likely to pull that off.
I can do that !!! LOL
but I do not consider myself to be a spinner.
Got T&A with the hips to match
117 lbs..
Miss Star, you are definitely a spinner with all the fancy girly girl options.
  • ktiix
  • 03-05-2015, 11:43 PM
I'm a spinner, Helicopter style
The definition of Spinner is small, and light and the rule of 100 applies.
The ability to spin is the result of fitting the definition.
I agree with OP. There are many hot tall skinny babes. But there is a definition here.
Perhaps there needs to be a new title for ladies that don't fit the original word. Tall skinny girls that can spin could be called twirlys? or ballerinas?
Who the fuck cares? If you find her or her menu attractive go see her. Does it really matter what kind of definitive name you put on her. jmo.
  • DSK
  • 03-06-2015, 06:46 AM
Who the fuck cares? If you find her or her menu attractive go see her. Does it really matter what kind of definitive name you put on her. jmo. Originally Posted by golforfish
It is a manner of the proper definition and thereby conveying the correct information. If we agree on the right name to describe something, such as BBBJ or BBW, then those seeking that can find it easier. This fulfills the noble mission of this fine board.
Who the fuck cares? If you find her or her menu attractive go see her. Does it really matter what kind of definitive name you put on her. jmo. Originally Posted by golforfish
The definitive name doesn't matter as long as it is applied consistently and not misleading. The word "curvy" is another word that is often misapplied.
The definitive name doesn't matter as long as it is applied consistently and not misleading. The word "curvy" is another word that is often miss applied. Originally Posted by Fawlty
I agree with you there, although the BBW ladies are curvy, so she is right to say that, it is just that the curves on her are much larger and usually in a few areas of her body that are somewhat too curvy!

Beauty and the definitions of what one classifies as a provider's body type is typically in the opinion and eye of the beholder.
I'm a spinner, Helicopter style Originally Posted by ktiix

LOL.. you are one of those!! haha..

You guys think he is joking, but I have seen some guys pull out some ninja moves
I'm like wtf was that ?? ok.. just role with it.. lol
Any provider who can spin from CG to RCG without coming off the dick is a true spinner, regardless of how tall they are or their measurements. But, the petite girls are the ones that are most likely to pull that off. Originally Posted by davidfree986
I disagree... only because I am nowhere NEAR spinner size, but I can do that just fine. You can be chunky and still be flexible.
I disagree... only because I am nowhere NEAR spinner size, but I can do that just fine. You can be chunky and still be flexible. Originally Posted by GracePreston
I did not say only petite girls, I said most likely. I also said If I see you for a session and spin on my cock without having to come off, you are classified as a spinner in my book, regardless of your size.

And that was my exact point in my first post of this thread!
  • DSK
  • 03-06-2015, 10:09 AM
I did not say only petite girls, I said most likely. I also said If I see you for a session and spin on my cock without having to come off, you are classified as a spinner in my book, regardless of your size. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Which proves the OP's point that the definition is too vague and meaningless in its current use.
Hips, tits, ass and big thick thighs>>>>>>