Left in the Cold by Kiyomi

This is my first NC/NS thread, but this is the gist of the story. Last Thursday I contacted Kyomi via text message stating that I wanted to schedule an Out call appt on Friday afternoon around 2 PM. She replied back saying that it was OK and to text my address again. I told her I would text my address the next day once we confirm our appointment. Friday morning around 9:45 AM I text to confirm our appointment for 2 PM. She replies yes. At 11:40 AM she replies is it possible to move the appt to 2:30 PM? I reply no problem. At 12:02 PM she states "Okay".

At 12:30 PM I give her my address. 1:22 PM no response. I text again at 3:23 no reply to text or PM. I have waited almost 4 days contemplating whether to write this NC/NS or not because I understand Sh*t happens and I try not to write things in anger. I didn't understand the lack of response because I've sessioned with her before and she has skills but this is bad business. Not even a half hearted explanation of what happened.

Not to stereotype ALL young providers but this is the reason why I generally prefer more mature providers..(consistency).... in my experience under 25 the flake factor is x 10.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=275758
I've been stood up twice the past 5 days.. one lady in her 40's, the other in her 20's.. I find Backpage girls to be more reliable than ECCIE Providers.. never been stood up on Backpage.
Sorry for the bad luck to both you guys!! That's the main reason I prefer P411 and going with more mature providers. I try to see providers that are at least in their late twenties. They usually have a better business sense about them, especially the 35-45 group. And I've found they have much better BCD/IOP skills!! Thank you ladies!!!!!
I have been stood up by ECCIE and Backpage providers....It just depends on the provider.....some are not good at TCB, and some providers that are good, well sometimes Shit happened.
I think it is very important to at least message or call and let the customer know if the appointment can't be made. I have had to cancel when shit happens and eventually a provider will as well.

I tried to call and text Kiyomi yesterday and got no answer at all.