State: Illinois
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, LfK, Miss, Doggy, DIY, CIM
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brunette past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She is Curvy , short and cute. The body odor she had that time and pussy smell wasn’t sexually appealing and a major boner turnoff. Won’t repeat with her. Smell still lingers in my memory bank
Recommendation: No
So based on one experience with one MCE model, you are going to cast aspersions on the entire MCE line up?? Sounds like you have an agenda to me. I’ve seen Stephanie twice, first time in a double with Alena and then once alone. I determined she isn’t my cup of tea but had no issues with any odors. Not saying that didn’t happen in your visit but not my experience. But I’ve seen multiple MCE girls over the past two and a half years with NO issues that required any testing. For you to suggest they are ALL suspect of having a STI is in rather poor taste and makes your review suspect at best and outright ignorant at worst.
Who are you, the MCE police? The owners ? Some white knight?
I’ve seen several MCE girls and a few smelled of smoke, body odor , and the pussy wasn’t as clean between appointments. Some had their periods when I met them, but I did not partake in DIY , I just fucked with condom.
None of the above, just someone who, speaking of odors, smelled some BS.