MCE Jackie

Saw Jackie last week. When she opened the door I was thrilled with how good looking she is. All MCE girls are young with hot tight bodies, but Jackie is gorgeous. Black hair. Striking green eyes. Beautiful face. After checking my ID I sat on the bed and she kneeled down and started undoing my pants to give me a BJ. Suggested we both get more comfortable and undressed her revealing a perfect body and nice natural titles with pierced nipples. She proceeded to start with a BBBJ. A little deep throat with nice eye contact. Told her that I wanted to fuck and she got the cover. Started in cowgirl and then asked her to slide to edge of bed and put a pillow under her ass and finished standing up on edge of bed. She told me she was just about to cum when I did and asked me to play with her pussy to make her cum, which I happily obliged. After chatting for about 20 min she started sucking me to get me hard again. The. She asked me to fuck her doggie style, which I did until getting tired and saying sorry but I’m old and don’t have two pops in me today. She refused to take no for an answer and gave me another BBBJ until she squeezed another pop out of me. Definitely recommend Jackie and will repeat for sure