Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://glens-falls.skipthegames.com...e/646557593813
City: near Saratoga
State: New York
Address: near Saratoga
Hair Length and Color: blond in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: tall girl, very pretty with smooth skin, nice runner body, long legs and great round shaped ass, small boobs, few tats.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, why didnt you review first encounter? Wouldve or couldve been helpful.may have to try.love daty
'cause she was having lots of reviews back when she was just startin'. Had nothing to add back then. There's some controversy with her service now, so just my 2 cents here.
'cause she was having lots of reviews back when she was just startin'. Had nothing to add back then. There's some controversy with her service now, so just my 2 cents here. Originally Posted by racrac
There shouldn't be any controversy- she's sexy, sweet, and is great in the sack. I saw her again today and had a fantastic time with her. She really gets into it, and she's a pleasure to chat with before, during and after the main event. Her location is far from most of us, but once you're there it's quite safe.
There shouldn't be any controversy- she's sexy, sweet, and is great in the sack. I saw her again today and had a fantastic time with her. She really gets into it, and she's a pleasure to chat with before, during and after the main event. Her location is far from most of us, but once you're there it's quite safe. Originally Posted by Olliebear

COMPLETELY AGREE
I think the only "issue" is getting in to see her. Don't recall a negative review to date? She just seems to be doing this a lot less often..

Thanks for the review racrac!
So BBBJ is off the table?? I'll pass then