picture this

imagine yer a funnel an yer on ...the job with yer ass ...up an yer head down an yer acceptin a sausage up yer shitter an durin the middle of the act ...of love the jimmie doin the pushin done says surprise its ...plastic man!

...what be yer reaction at ...that moment?
Hahahahaha
I'm gonna pull that on someone!!
the reaction done go from ...ta this ...ta this
Should get more people in on this. Could be like the end of Spartacus.
I bettin' she's gonna want yer autograph ...... and Ta take selfies Ta show her friends .
I'm thinkin' that's an......UPSELL!!

She'll probably offer you a review special!
That would be hilarious.
But I imagine if the envelope is right and the Jimmie hat is stilll securely in place she'd help you finish then rush you out the door. Just like any other Jimmie.
This shitbird is having a tough time taking off.....
We need stronger wings ......
This shitbird is having a tough time taking off.....
We need stronger wings ...... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
for stronger wings we need a male member that can't get past screening ta see a VP lady use another male to well do her. Then during doing her say surprise it Plastic Man. Then come clean doing a review with his handle, Stating what handle he used to get past screening, and using Plastic Man handle during BCD in the open. not in ROS but where she can read it ahem without cheating.

^^^^^ then this shitbird will fly. or give birth to the shitbird she starts

volunteer other than Surprise I'm Plastic Man before getting kicked also state will review on icky so look for it honey. hint in title will help her find it.
volunteer should be anyone that want ta play a lady he knows will hate a review by him
All the guys at Kalyas gangbang should do it.
if ya says yer ...plastic man ...just as yer releasin yer joy down ...yer rentals talkin hole that creates the most magic a moments
there might be another stabbed john in the news that way lol.
Welcome to the club. Allow 4-6 weeks for the delivery of your ML club kit.
Welcome to the club. Allow 4-6 weeks for the delivery of your ML club kit. Originally Posted by ElleW
Somebody is getting rich on dem fucking ML kits....