Encounter: My first double with two Pearls of Asia. Dana and Beautiful, new talents..

Date: Sept 18.
Name: Beautiful and Dana - new girls
Address and Phone: Pearls of Asia - 11047 Ables Lane Phone: (469) 248-3065
Address: I35 and walnut
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: ?
URL / Website: ?
Activities: DFK, Shower with nuru,tuma , bbbj, etc.doubles and CFS, with miss/standing, K9/standing, Miss/standing , CG, ACG, 69 and HJ+BJTC )
Hair Length and Color: Dana: black to her nips, but was tied up during the shower routine.
Beautiful: brown with highlights, to her shoulders.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Dana: 5.4, 115 lbs very nice natural boons, B size or B- tits. BUSH, light colored soft skin, nice shaped ass.
Beautiful: 5.2 or 5.3, 115 lbs, shaved kity, A size natural tits, great eye contact, tanned smooth skin. Squared shoulders.cute ass.
Recommendation: Yes
I LOVE bush! Now I have to decide between the two. I was set on Beautiful but after reading this I might switch to Dana
I like changing it up and dive into a bush every now and then. Thanks for the report.
Wow! I got wood just reading this. Nice Review!!! It's too bad they didn't play with each other. That would have made this an EPIC encounter. Way to go, brother, and thanks for sharing.
  • Ashi
  • 09-19-2018, 08:54 PM
misfire, time out on website connection.
  • Ashi
  • 09-19-2018, 08:55 PM
...@%$@
  • Ashi
  • 09-19-2018, 09:01 PM

Here, for reference on Dana:

02-02-2017 Review: Dana, the tight operator...in New York, New York.

...it was only last year , during the glory days of NYNY, when Bunny was the heart and soul of that place. ... and I hope Dana kept some of that soft bush.

... and Beautiful ... is the sexy Beautiful Boom Boom Girl (BBBG) .
Saw both of them last night, didn’t have a session but they are both beautiful and very sweet.
I never thought about asking for a double there. Fairly easy to arrange? Double $ sounds like it was fun
I am not the expert, it was a first, but it was easier to set up than I thought first. It was the better $ option compared to the indi doubles option. There was no major girl on girl action, they worked like a tag team with a lot of DATY. I liked it , and recommend it.