Any intel on TS Summer?

It looks like she's based out of Fort Worth, but if photos are accurate, who f-ing cares? Great looking photos so keeping my fingers crossed.

http://fortworth.backpage.com/Transs...-0093/31554330

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Who has hit this? I did my research and came with a lot of pics but nothing else.

She is real, very cautious and concerned about le. Once she's comfortable she's cool. Got the impression she was a bottom, only got as far as bbbj and I popped. She's actually a hair stylist,when its slow in the hair biz or money is tight she'll post on cl. Clean place, defiantly didn't show signs of drug abuse or drama. Haven't been back yet but I plan to.
im fairly new....so not to many reviews sorry guys but thanks for vouching for me hun!

hope to hear from yall soon!

MUAHZ!!💋😗
TS SUMMER

XOXOXO
Welcome to ECCIE Summer!
Welcome Summer! Looking forward to meeting you!
thank yall for such a warm welcome!

message me or call me lets set something up!!����
TS Summer
xoxoxo
I would love to set something up with you but unfortunately you are waaaay over there in Fort Worth and I am waaaay over here in Plano.
Let me know if you are ever in the area and I will gladly book something.
way over in Dallas. hmmm
thank yall for such a warm welcome!

message me or call me lets set something up!!����
TS Summer
xoxoxo Originally Posted by tssummer
Private message sent
im avlb for outcall as well guys ����
contact me and lets set something up
  • Kahr
  • 10-21-2015, 02:55 PM
I sent a private message yesterday as well.
  • ND
  • 10-22-2015, 09:35 AM
For anyone curious quoted 150hh
FUCK whoever told her about this site. Thanks for driving up the price numbnuts. She was UTR for quite some time until someone had to fuck it up.

PASS.
150-200 seems pretty standard in dfw Cruz. Did the rate go up ? I missed something. I'm also hoping she stays low volume , but unless your willing to pay 1000 bucks a session she's still got bills to pay.